Another request [INUYASHA] Skin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Darth_Chaos said:
You know were there are conversions of dom3 charcters...... SPILL OR EPYON GIBS YOU!!!!!!!
There were some done by EvilEngine .Don´t know if conversions or made from groundup by himself .
UT2003-Files
You can take a look there .

He had done : Commando , Fatty Zombie , Hellknight , Imp , Marine , Pinky Sarge. Also he did the great Aliens vs. Predator Pack .This is what I mean with too hot .Converted and copyrighted .Great work , but not postable for me :( .

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
UT200XHQ has D3Imp by EE (have it here - can't remember if it has vehicle anims), I have D3Sarge here too but can't remember where I got it (might be just a skin for 2k3)... I'll post links here assuming SaD doesn't beat me to it hehe

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
klasnic said:
UT200XHQ has D3Imp by EE (have it here - can't remember if it has vehicle anims), I have D3Sarge here too but can't remember where I got it (might be just a skin for 2k3)... I'll post links here assuming SaD doesn't beat me to it hehe

Faster :D .
I don´t have the time to search for links at the moment , so it would be great if you post ´em :) .
Or you can use the search-function Chaos @ UT200x-files .
Search for d3commando , d3-fattyzombie , d3hellknight , d3imp , d3marine , d3-pinky.These are the filenames and they should help to find what you are searching for .

Aug 2, 2004
Oh those... I have em and they dont look converted judging by the textures. Oh and does SK host the Master Chief set?

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
That's a metallic skin or something for HMC - didn't get round to looking at it myself. The D3 sarge, etc., doesn't look the same as in D3 and i'm guessing it's because they were done long before the game came out. The imp is pretty much the same although personally I think it's too skinny and not at all scary. Must check out the others though as there's a few listed I didn't know about :eek: hehe

Aug 2, 2004
The metal tex looks more like the game version opposed to the figures :D. Though need the previous variant installed for it 2 work.

Aug 2, 2004
Beat you to it SaD :p. There are lot of good 1s though dont d/l u2skaarj there are major online probs and I'll give you a link to what you have 2 do to d/l u2soldiers and go online.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
Darth_Chaos said:
Beat you to it SaD :p. There are lot of good 1s though dont d/l u2skaarj there are major online probs and I'll give you a link to what you have 2 do to d/l u2soldiers and go online.

Thanx , but I can´t play online . My ping is bad like hell . Always over 1000 .

Edit : Downloaded HMC and the metal tex .Not postable @ SkinCity .
Here is a part of the read-me : This is the original mesh from the game..

btw : We are going offtopic , back to your original-thread Klasnic :D .

Last edited:

Lei Hng Wei

The magnificent!
Jun 26, 2004
klasnic said:
:lol: Another idea I have that I'd like to see someone do is modify a spider mine so it's an actual player model hehe - Imagine them running around with weapons on top of them (maybe a little antenna to tell them where they're going when driving) :D

Oh and when planting actual spider mines they could just give birth to them haha
klasnic said:
:lol: It shouldn't be too difficult to do... aren't there a few bugs in invasion too we could use? the spider and the fly mmm... maybe we should post the idea in the mod forums as an idea for someone :2thumb:

It just hit me, the Replicators from Stargate SG-1! Killer robo-spiders made from self-aware Lego blocks. Just make the right skin and blast away. :lol:

Aug 2, 2004
Yeah I remember those, but if you get enough together there should be a 3 fire that makes them become larger/turn into a replicated human like in the show. Then you could just keep on getting ammo and make a 100 ai controlled troops for a massive assualt in OMS :D.