ANNOUNCING 1V1 RANGER DUEL TOURNAMENT of HONOR and WOE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
for the record, this is a duel tournament, not the eliminator from american gladiators. i set up the rules specifically to test your dueling ability, not your arty taking, wall jumping, or jackassing ability. it's meant for a clean 1v1, natural feeling duel, since when we're on servers with 20 other people our framerates seems to go in and out of stability. this will give everyone a much fairer chance to compete on the same level of playability. if you don't want to join, then don't complain, set up your own tourney or go back to isolation in your dark, lonely room. this is meant to be a fun way of getting some players together for some exciting competition. I'd love to see about 10 more people sign up. the tournament will start between july 6th-10th depending on how much free time i have away from work/gf to set this up. I'd like to also put up a website with contact information from all acitve participants so that it will be easier to schedule matches with them. feel free to ask anymore questions.

Last edited:

Mopap

Rsegetried Uesr
PETsnake said:
feel free to ask anymore questions.

If a bag of dog poop hit a window right in front of your face, and the bag had been traveling faster than the speed of light, would you see the bag's impact:

a) then see the arrival of the bag?
b) then see the arrival of the bag in reverse
c) [something else - please explain]

TIA

P.S. to RLD - if snake doesn't know I want you on this one.

TIA

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
c) RLD would leap in front of the window to cause the bag to hit him in the face instead, then smear the dog poop all over the rest of his person and chant "bumblebee tuna!" while playing with his genitalia.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Actually the bag would cause a rift in the time space continium and the dog itself would actually hit the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.