ANNOUNCING 1V1 RANGER DUEL TOURNAMENT of HONOR and WOE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

washuu

A Lazy XMP Beta Tester
Oct 18, 2003
Minnesota
www.washuu.org
you do realize i fail under random encounters of 3rd party attackers... but can fight people 1vs1 well... as in hopper... hopper is a good fight, hard, but it goes either way at times.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
i am just signing you up as you ask to participate. . .you can heal, but, i would advise against it. I'm looking for about 32 participants for some nice brackets, ncaa style, only double elimination

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Why not all classes, a tech or gunner can surely take out a ranger if the distance isnt really long.

damn

Jan 27, 2004
iddQd said:
Why not all classes, a tech or gunner can surely take out a ranger if the distance isnt really long.

A ranger can surely take out a tech or a gunner if the distance is long, what's your point?

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
The point is, it's a RANGER tournament. Hold a gunner or a tech or an all class tournament if you'd like. Oh wait, that's been tried.. and has never happened.

Assuming this thing won't flop into the toilet like a steaming turd as well though.. :nag:

Status
Not open for further replies.