Amer. FragBU: Friday 8/20 and Saturday 8/21

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
what a ****ing load of ****, I hate, ANd I mean HATE, Skaarj

fckinSkaarj.jpg

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Seemed like we played 80 AS maps. I think we played one CTF map and one ONS map the entire four hours I was on tonight. What happened to all of our CTF players?

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Good games, all! Had a lot of fun, this was perhaps the most fun I've had at FragBU for a while. :)
Haarg: You are too good. :notworthy:

I got a M - M - M - M - M O N S T E R K I L L on CTF-1on1-Joust :D
Also: I can't believe I got the fµcking Hellbender stuck in that damn pipe in AS-Junkyard not one, not two, but three times.....

Some quotes from tonight:

(In JB-Arlon)
Radeon: What kinda BS is that??? I fµcking got killed, like, I was dead, by the lift

(In AS-Glacier)
W0RF: I like how I get ionated from behind the tank

(In DM-Antalus Invasion)
SlayerDragon: lol my dead model looks like "I'd grab my ass if I had arms"

(After DM-Antalus Invasion)
Radeon
nonononononono
assdsshooooooooooooollllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss
tmother fµckrs
im so fµcking mad

(After Raffi accidentally forced an admin map switch)
W0RF: That's for killing Dawn, bitch
Raffi (using say #): worf r teh fag

(During JB-BabylonTemple)
W0RF: Phear mah spooge

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Hal - it seems whenever you show up, people start playing the other gametypes. Before you came, we were playing lots of CTF and JB.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
gg's all. Quite a bit of AS, but I prefer that over ONS.

Raffi, I think Arid worked better without the platforms moving. If you get around to re-doing that map, I think keeping them still would be better than getting them to move properly online. Either way, that map is a lot of fun.

Hyrulian Hero said:
Haarg: You are too good. :notworthy:
Thanks. :)

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
160 ping, 110 points :)

GGs all last night, sorry I didn't have time to hang around longer, it's pretty late for me, but I had to spend at least some time on there to represent the Euro contingent :)

Last night did appear to be an AS night, but we did manage to get 2 CTF games in there (including a very busy CTF-Citadel) :)

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
GG's.
Strange. If you ask me, it was CTF almost all the time last night (with only the team-DM deck 17 and the Junkyard as exceptions).

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
ggs! i was there for quite a bit AS, and the JB maps were fun as hell!

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
awesome games!

I wonder if I should be worried. I know I was getting my goof on last night (bOverCaffeinated=True) but Hy seems to be quoting me rather liberally now....

;)

where can I find...

1). the XMP models for UT004 (i went to ut2003hq.com but didn't really see what I was looking for)?

2). the rpg doodad for UT2K4?

Last edited:

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
ggs last nite everyone :)

I stepped away for a few, laid down and passed out!
Probably for the better; it was getting to the point where I couldn't tell the difference between red and blue anymore.