Am I here?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Hey, MONKEY BOY! Your blog states that you are a dentist. This is great because I have a question for you:

If a train track stretches 2,500 miles from L.A. to New York, and a train leaves New York heading towards L.A. at 38 m.p.h. and another train leaves L.A. heading towards New York traveling at 53 m.p.h., how long will it be before they meet?

I’ll need your answer in the form of a question, and in milliseconds.

MONKEY BOY

Don't make me get out of this chair
Oct 28, 2009
Arizona
www.maybusher.com
I'll require that question in the form of an answer

You think you can fool this monkey? Well, masturbation or not, I'll need that question in the form of an answer first.

But to answer your first question about my feces throwing habits, I do find that I have a contradiction problem at times.

To your second question, I first need to know if the original trains were developed pre- or post- 1956. Either way the answer is: "probably never, b/c you never stated their departure times" and "3 milliseconds".

Glad to see that you have a hand to masturb....I mean, "type" with.

MONKEY BOY

Oct 28, 2009
Arizona
www.maybusher.com
Same answer

The answer will still be "probably never". That's how long. So, it is assumed they left at the same time? Or did one leave 1 hour earlier than the other...or 10 hours earlier than the other....or 10 minutes later than the other....or....

well, it'll still be midnight of "never"....or noon of "probably never"

MONKEY BOY

Oct 28, 2009
Arizona
www.maybusher.com
MONKEY BOY is lost

Well then you've lost me. It's kinda like quantum mechanics vs. arithmetic. Monkeys may be able to do quantum mechanics just fine, but when it comes down to things like arithmetics....then you've lost me. I frequently cannot remember my own name (which is the reason my name here is "MONKEY BOY"...even though my appearance may befuddle others).

When you ask a train question you should always include every single known factor known to monkeykind that may deviate the train's path along its trek so as not to confuse the monkey.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Monkey math made easy

If you pedal a bike at 3mph for 2 hours, you’ve traveled a total of 6 miles.

We know that a total of 2500 miles will be traveled by the trains. Some of that by one train, and some by the other. We also know that this distance will be covered by one train going at 38mph and the other at 53mph. that’s a total of 91 mph.

So using the 3mph for 2 hours =6 miles thing, we can say 91*T = 2500. That time works out to 27.47253 hours. That’s when they hit.

38*27.47253 = 1043.956 miles
53*27.47253 = 1456.044 miles
1043.956 + 1456.044 = 2500 miles