UT3 [Alpha] DM-Gothic2008

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
alpha from 12-22-08

same ol’ Gothic from UT with a nice sky with moon, same music, included ripper, and funky yet simple teleporters. I noticed some rain in this one that I didn’t see in UT and the lanterns can get in the way a bit but still not too bad. The player load can be 10 with no problem in here, the bots are tough and it’s fun with TDM also. I didn’t see any problem with tight corridors or flickering in this version. If you want to see this classic map in UT3, then go for it! It seems this is the only version available now.
http://www.map-factory.org/ut3/deathmatch/dm-gothic2008-3385

EDIT: nevermind, above link doesn't work anymore either. Maybe the only way to get this now is the UT3 Classic Maps Megapack, but not sure)

Last edited: