Ahem...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Many team members already have had their hands on UE3, much of what we utilize will be primarily working with the new Tech. To say "great things are a foot" would be an understatement :)

Last edited:

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
WoW! This is awsomely great news indeed! I new you guys had in you, can't wait to see the outcome and the film!
Wonderfull! I'm extatic! ^x^
Congrats aswell hehe!
The site looks really awsome and the story intregues me even though i dont know how to spell intregue =)

I couldn't find who the director is, is it secret info or..?

BlackCat

Team Orbit
Jan 7, 2006
teamorbit.beyondunreal.com
Well Sandy, some things we can talk about. ThunderBear wrote "The Shadow Kumite". He'll be directing it. Mario's brother is also a film director (runs in the family). Maybe you did not know, many team orbit members work in film. We have friends at Digital.

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Alright, so basically the movie will be produced completely by TeamOrbit?
I knew you had some film industrie people. one worked for disney and some others that did things in famous movies =)

If you ever need a figurant... you know where to find me :p lol

Oh and the game itself, will it be a Tekken beat em up like game? =)

Last edited:

Radical Dreamer

Team Orbit
Nov 22, 2005
Too true BlackCat, many of us here at Team Orbit have training and experience in film, from script to screen we have done it all. Its going to be a great pleasure bringing enjoyment to both film viewers and gamers in the near future.

Heh, none of this is produced completely by Team Orbit.
Co-production would be more accurate.
Like any motion picture or video game, there are multiple elements involved.
Let's just leave it at that until we're clear to release more info along those lines.

Btw, hal's "rumor" on BeyondUnreal.com is correct, 3DRetro.com has the exclusive first run on the official bodyweapon action figures. Something to that effect should be up on their page in the next few days.

Last edited:

Ersatz

Team Orbit
Nov 19, 2005
This is the first of many major steps for Team Orbit into becoming a leading multimedia force. The establishment of this project will seed the future success of Team Orbit as well as making a dramatic statement of our capabilities in the here and now.

UThor

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2005
Team Orbit has been silently working for quite a while. We have many things planned. We anticipate this will just be the beginning!

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
We have plans for new dynamic gameplay elements hithroto unknown with the Unreal Engine. The advances team members made working on Neo Cairo/Orbit Wars is just one of our more valuable assets in developing new titles.

Last edited:

ReMoRsELeSs

Feb 17, 2001
BumbleUck
www.planetunreal.com
man did this come out of the blue. ive been peaking here every once in a while seeing what was up with you guys. its great to see that you guys have gotten/kept so much attention and see it blossom into this. pretty cool.

most of you probably dont know me or hate me, but i was on the team back in the UT99 days. glad to see that you guys stuck it out and all. bravo

josh