ActionUT Ceases Development

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrGlock

Viva Action Unreal Tournament!
PigBear said:
Just downloadedR1, and ill be sure to save it for upcoming LAN-partys, but still, no servers online a bots are just a bit to stupid. Stil you have fixed all the main issues and if those animations replicate right the coding is close to stunning.. fab work lads

You can't see any servers? There are 2 teamplay roundless and 1 teamplay with rounds. I didn't check the other game modes.

Just to be sure, change the gamemode in the top right of the UT2004 default browser. Oh, and we have X-Fire support now! :D

PigBear

Jun 3, 2004
Ya i did change the gametype.. "duh". But I could just have been unlucky when trying, ill give it another shot.

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
MrGlock said:
How strange. The servers that are up are the established ones that have been around since forever.

I had this problem with Riftwar. Established a 24/7 server, sometimes even I couldn't see it.

Deapblade

Jul 15, 2004
Well that's because it depends on what location you are. I dunno how the sytem works but this happens with every game. If you give PigBear the IP he will be abel to play just fine. This is also the reason why we put IP lists over at Chaos.

Idea: Maybe a new section at the beyond unreal where admins can make a account so you can see what mods are on a particular server.

PigBear

Jun 3, 2004
Sounds Fab Deap... hmmm does anyone know how this location-system-I-just-want-to-****-it-up-for-modders thingy is workin?