1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ActionUT Ceases Development

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Jan 12, 2005.

1. MrGlock

MrGlock Viva Action Unreal Tournament!

You can't see any servers? There are 2 teamplay roundless and 1 teamplay with rounds. I didn't check the other game modes.

Just to be sure, change the gamemode in the top right of the UT2004 default browser. Oh, and we have X-Fire support now! :D

2. PigBear

PigBear New Member

Ya i did change the gametype.. "duh". But I could just have been unlucky when trying, ill give it another shot.

3. MrGlock

MrGlock Viva Action Unreal Tournament!

How strange. The servers that are up are the established ones that have been around since forever.

4. RegularX

RegularX Master of Dagoth Lies

I had this problem with Riftwar. Established a 24/7 server, sometimes even I couldn't see it.

5. Deapblade

Deapblade New Member

Well that's because it depends on what location you are. I dunno how the sytem works but this happens with every game. If you give PigBear the IP he will be abel to play just fine. This is also the reason why we put IP lists over at Chaos.

Idea: Maybe a new section at the beyond unreal where admins can make a account so you can see what mods are on a particular server.

6. PigBear

PigBear New Member

Sounds Fab Deap... hmmm does anyone know how this location-system-I-just-want-to-****-it-up-for-modders thingy is workin?