A Different Vortex2 Map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I've taken a look at that map, vortex2det. I had completely forgotten about it.

You know what I think is a real shame about the vortex map?

When you jump out of the ventilation shaft(?), and arrive on bridge. You jump down, and there's a room blocked with "debris". Fallen structure of the vessel.
I wish they had made a proper room out of it. Kind of like in Operation Napali.

Sijik

Snagged an item.
Aug 27, 2004
All Hallows Sunset
DRT-Maverick said:
:)

That reminds me, anyone know where to obtain that cool krall skin you saw in the Unreal demo videos?
Somewhere in the boundless depths of the Unreal beta the beginning thread is (or at least was) a link to an earlier version of the entire Unreal game, featuring different (earlier/unfinished/larger) versions of all the maps, plus all of the old weapon sounds/effects and the old skins, including the beta krall skins. It's a really facinating find, unfortunately, I've lost track of the page it's on... I'm sure one of the guys in there would be happy to help you track it down, though...