9-11 Conspiracy theories...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
Cold Killer said:
Oh god, would you please shut the hell up? NOBODY HERE believes in that missile theory! Go sign up on HIS board and tell that to HIM, but stop preaching to the converted HERE. It serves no purpose and gets annoying quite quickly. This is the last time I'm going to bother telling you this, and in the future I'll just tell you to shut the hell up and leave it at that.

Cold Killer, do your homework guy. The quote of mine you last posted was way back on Feb 5th.

Get a clue and quit trying to bash me.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
Which was still damned near a month ago.

You brought the tread back after a month, not me. You live to fight on forums because, like others here, you wouldnt dare mouth off in person.

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
Tragic, nobody here is trying to stir up ship and calling name besides you. What about calming down and/or leaving ?

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I just don't don't get it. Why does everything has to be a conspiracy? Let's face it. 99.9% of all conspiracy theories are just that. Theories. Some clever guy sitting at his computer being bored, comes up with a nice story and a way to publish it. You don't really need any evidence at all. People will believe it anyway "because it says so on the internet!"

I bet if someone said the moon was made of cheese and there lived a man up there who ate the cheese to make the different mooncycles, people would believe that too. And the US government would probably be involved too! Hell, there's probably some secret organistation that makes sure the man on the moon gets to go home once in a while and have dinner with his family.

I have just done what others do. Made up some crap and found a way to publish it. That doesn't make it true.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
']['rågïç said:
You brought the tread back after a month, not me.
No, that was chuckus, not CK.

Almost, you are close to the truth. It's not a man eating all the chease, no, the US gov mines for cheese on the moon and let a team of soccer players kick the cheese parts to the earth. It's cheaper then producing cheese and gives them an advantage in the secret international cheese war. The bastards. :)

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Almost said:
I have just done what others do. Made up some crap and found a way to publish it. That doesn't make it true.

It all depends on the kind of reality you live in.
Just because no one has ever shown you the cheese doesn't mean there isn't any ...

How would anyone be able to convince anyone else that it's not made of cheese ?
You can't visit it to see for yourself ...
All you got is secondhand evidence from people that might not be telling the truth.

In fact ... you can't even proof that you exist and neither can I.
For all I know I'm just talking to a cat instead of posting a message on a virtual forum somewhere out there.

// --
The 9/11 & 911 days theory only works if you use the american-style date-formatting ...

More useless numbers ?
11 is the fools' number ...

42 is the answer to the great question about life, the universe and everything ...

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
:rolleyes:

They all have it wrong.

In 1972 Aliens landed on Earth and quickly infiltrated the US Government, the Jewish Race and the banking industry (so they could control the earth). Well they put their ships in Manhattan and using a holographic cloking device made them look like two large buildings.

On September 11, 2001 the aliens decided they needed to return to their home world so when they took off they staged (via several hologram projectors) the destruction of the World Trade Center.

They made it look like Al Qaeda did it because in reality Al Qaeda is the last remenants of the human resistance and they have fooled the rest of humanity into destroying them thinking they are nothing but Islamic radicals. Osama is not real (he's just an alien actor) ... Al Qaeda is actually headed up by David Hasslehoff (who's real name is Albert K. Duh and is himself an alien from another world that the "World Trade Center" aliens destroyed back in the 1950s) but the aliens don't know this (oops ... spilled the beans).

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
God ****, Zundy damn you. Now I have to return and use the flash thingy on you, eveyone who reads the friggin page and I even have to crash the BuF database AGAIN and make it look like a news post gone wrong. Grrr.
/me cracks in reverse gear
And I was that |-| close to leaving the solarsytem so that somone else had to solve the Inf problem. :mad: