9-11 Conspiracy theories...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spier

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
I must admit, it was interesting. Too bad that none of those theories contained much ,or any, solid proof to found them upon. However, the same can be said about the theories that the Bush Administration has presented as the truth. I don't know, until large amounts of credible evidence has been found and presented then I just can't side with any theory. On this I think I'll stick to being blissfully ignorant for a long time.

Just one thing that struck me as really, really idiotic: a missile pod?! The plane was already intended as a missile, so why launch missiles from it? Mounting explosives on the plane would make sense, but missiles is just dumb. Especially if you are trying to argue that the government is behind.

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
I looked alot of the pentagon crash theories a year ago and found they could be explained by the fact that the plane hit the ground just in front of the pentagon and then went into the pentagon

oogle

Aug 13, 2003
first link, sunlight
second link, kooks
third link, too long, got bored
fourth link, reduntant speculation

Liars and kooks, Welcome to the trvth

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
Kow said:
From what I gathered from it so far is that it's not a 767 that crashed into the buildings. Apparently it's some other aircraft with a missile pod mounted underneath it. Just shortly after the plane entered the building the missile was fired which launchblast can be seen in several videos and pictures. Of course this was done by the american goverment

Yeah dude...the American government slammed 2 aircraft into the WTC with rockets on them that where fired when it entered the building.

Are you stupid? Lies.

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
lol has to be the single most retarded theory i've yet to see, assuming there was going to be some sinistar goverment plot to blow up the towers why would they mount a rocket pod on a 767? also what happened to the real planes then? what about the plane brought by the passengers fighting back?

Aug 12, 2000
Switzerland
I agree. What utter nonsense. No offense, Kow. You'll find missile pods on Janet Jackson's right breast if you blow it up that big and jack the contrast. :p

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Like all conspiracy theories they fall apart very quickly. The never make sense and the require one of the most difficult things to do, keeping of secrets. Someone who is in the know and can back up their statements would talk at some point.

Hell the Bush administration can't keep their march to war conspiracy going for 6 months.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
There's a somewhat interesting article about September 11th floating around the net that raises some interesting questions. Among other things it mentions that airplane kerosine burns at temperatures not high enough to actually melt the steel. I can't find the article right now, but it's worth a read even if you don't believe in it [which I don't].

EDIT: This site has nothing to do with said article but also mentions that kerosine isn't hot enough [pay attention to red comments in 'Thermal simulation' part].

Last edited:

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
-reaper- said:
There's a somewhat interesting article about September 11th floating around the net that raises some interesting questions. Among other things it mentions that airplane kerosine burns at temperatures not high enough to actually melt the steel. I can't find the article right now, but it's worth a read even if you don't believe in it [which I don't].

With the tons of building atop the burning floors the metal only need be weakend to collapse the building.

Its jet fuel, of course it burns hot, not to mention every little thing in the building.

The foam coating meant to protect the steal from heat was blasted off in certain areas when the planes hit, thus exposing it to all.

On a side note:

The Weekly World Globe says Saddam Hussein and Osama are gay alien siblings visiting here from that newly found planet.... Jeez, guys.. you don't BELIEVE that??? Gosh, I do! I mean really, it HAS to be true doesn't it, as they wouldn't print it UNLESS it WERE true, would they??

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
']['rågïç said:
The Weekly World Globe says Saddam Hussein and Osama are gay alien siblings visiting here from that newly found planet.
You didn't know that? Bush is their love child, I thought everyone know that. :con:

=CreepingShadow=

Apr 5, 2001
Chicago
archive.org
Counting September 12 as day one (after the September 11 attack), there were *911* days until the Madrid bombing on March 11, 2004.
http://www.calendarhome.com/cgi-bin/date2.pl

Now, there is a lot of information circulating around the internet about the Occult elements like the (Masonic) Illuminati (not the card game) and evil Zionists as being responsible, Bush just allowing it to happen not actually ordering it, and Bush was a Skull and Bones member as a youth and more recently became a (3 X 11) 33º Freemason.

Anyway...11:11 is encoded all throughout the attacks, right?
http://www.greaterthings.com/News/911/Eleven

Now, lol, with THAT in mind, the 11:11 code relates directly to the Antichrist!
http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/thetemplarsecret2/1.html

See, it all makes sense now!
:con: :y5: :con:

Edit: Prince William did it!

Last edited:

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
i dont find the evidence all that convincing. but i find the reason even more problematic:

if we presume that it is a 'missile pod' on the plane. and also presume that it contains 1 large missile which is unlikely, as far as i know most missile pods are mounted to contain many small missiles. we can wonder why it would be done. firing one missile wouldnt be particularly effective, not as effective as, say, filling the plane with explosives. which would be far more destructive. there is just no reason for the whole thing.

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
A plane loaded with jet fuel is all they needed to bring WTC down.

What purpose would a missle serve? None.

Get a clue, letsroll. You should be hung from the power cord of the pc that you created this crap on.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
I liked reading the conspiracy theory although the evidence just proves that magnifying wmvs a whole lot makes very glitchy pictures.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
']['rågïç said:
A plane loaded with jet fuel is all they needed to bring WTC down.

What purpose would a missle serve? None.

Get a clue, letsroll. You should be hung from the power cord of the pc that you created this crap on.
Oh god, would you please shut the hell up? NOBODY HERE believes in that missile theory! Go sign up on HIS board and tell that to HIM, but stop preaching to the converted HERE. It serves no purpose and gets annoying quite quickly. This is the last time I'm going to bother telling you this, and in the future I'll just tell you to shut the hell up and leave it at that.