2.86 free-aim to 2.9?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I launched up 2.86 and realized how much better the free-aim in 2.86 was and remembered how much I actually always disliked the 2.9 free-aim. :mad:

So is there some file or .ini from the 2.86 install that I can put in 2.9 and have the same free-aim?

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Is there at least a way to make free-aim sensitivity matching the view mouse sensitivity? The over sensitive free-aim always drives me nuts so much. :(

If yes, than it would be cool if free-aim stayed as it is now when crouching or prone, because turning is slowed down already and crouched/prone free-aim sensitivity is already as your mouse sensitivity.

:(