1.5 new FHI maps - beta

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
MrSmiles said:
yeah that's it

fhi team, you can pick the ones you like or are good, and post them for download if you like
A couple of the maps need some weird texture and mesh packages (they're in one of the zips - dualfunneltunnel iirc). I suggest that you check each map first to see if it needs them (I'm sure you would :)).

At least one of the maps does require happy.utx (a creation of LightBringer - in the dualfunneltunnel zip as well).

I know Mr. Smiles prides himself on his laziness :) (so lazy that there are only 25 maps in the zip file! :)) but I strongly recommend that he download and re-build the maps as what is in the zip file is what I culled from my cache - who knows if I have missed a dependency.

I think we need a smiles map pack pimping session on the community pages.

Mr. Smiles, have you lost Scraith V3 as well?

lvlorpheus

May 20, 2002
lol, I mean't where has the link to MrSmiles maps gone :)

I haven't lost any of erm, my *new* FHI maps ;)