• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
D3smond
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got it to work last night :))) I am a member at Hermskii's Monster Hunt Mayhem and I do some of the coding work for the site. I pulled code on the mod and rebuilt the int file, and I see what needs to go into the ini file also. I even set up a dedicated home server last night and four clan members and I played a full 16 round game lol.
    If you want, email me and I'll share the files with you. BTW, just so you know I'm not full of ****:
    http://agutgopostal.com/chaos/Shot0010.JPG

If you want to share the setup around the net, please feel free. I can't as I made too many inquiries towards the maker trying to get a full working copy. He really didn't want this used, but it's a shame to let it die. If I released the info, he'd know what I done and the monsterhunt community would ostracize me.
    Desmond did you ever find the invasion for UT mod? I have the U and I'm thinking of making a full UT invasion mod, but I'd like to see how he did his too. Thanks man! My email is agutgopostal@hotmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…