I just found the door of the universe!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
It's all the way down there, in the left corner. Hidden in the dark. Under the milky way galaxy.
It really happened by accident. I slipped on a banana peel, I think? Well, maybe not. But for some reason something caught my eye. And flew away with it!

So my eye ended up in space and VOILA! There it was. It pinpointed and zoomed in on a tiny door. So, I just jumped up to my eye (or down, left right how you rpefer it) and fell down.
It was quite a long drop. But I landed on the ground, more like matrasses. And there's this door that says "exit".

What could be behind this door? What is this door? So exciting! The door that might lead to another universe? Explain the meaning of life perhaps? Not just the movie, but even more. GOD? Man, I couldn't take it anymore and reached for the door and

it's locked.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Oh yes, indeed. The door! Well, I ehm... remember slipping your note under it. And it opened.
There was a flash of colour. A colour out of space. I stepped through and soon became a haunter of the dark as it blew shut. I was locked in what felt like a room. I stepped forward and noticed lots of gambrel roofs and a river running through.
Suddenly I heard a whispering. Something, from outside it seems, slithered near. A grotesque entity, one of probably thousand. Or more.
It executed an electric message through my brain from beyond. A shadow had fallen over my very being, and the walls felt like they were steadily closing in. Invisible as they were.

However, it seemed my sole rescue were the sounds of a mad violin. He led me through these caleidoscopic tunnels of charnel horror.
Nepenthe save me. Had it all been a dream. As I came back to my senses, and gazed upon the miriad of stars of m31 I seemed to relax.
Until I perceived the unnameble clutching its vile hands into our reality.
Oh god! That hand ! THE DOOR! THE DOOOORRR!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunter

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Oh yes, indeed. The door! Well, I ehm... remember slipping your note under it. And it opened.
There was a flash of colour. A colour out of space. I stepped through and soon became a haunter of the dark as it blew shut. I was locked in what felt like a room. I stepped forward and noticed lots of gambrel roofs and a river running through.
Suddenly I heard a whispering. Something, from outside it seems, slithered near. A grotesque entity, one of probably thousand. Or more.
It executed an electric message through my brain from beyond. A shadow had fallen over my very being, and the walls felt like they were steadily closing in. Invisible as they were.

However, it seemed my sole rescue were the sounds of a mad violin. He led me through these caleidoscopic tunnels of charnel horror.
Nepenthe save me. Had it all been a dream. As I came back to my senses, and gazed upon the miriad of stars of m31 I seemed to relax.
Until I perceived the unnameble clutching its vile hands into our reality.
Oh god! That hand ! THE DOOR! THE DOOOORRR!!!!!

How the hell did you get back in?