Apex Legends

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
I must play this! Not only because it's free but because it looks like they've nailed a team based Battle Royale game.

It has roots in the Titanfall universe which is great for some, for me I love the idea of different character skills that can work together in a team.

Anyone else already playing? or planning to?

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
It looks really good. I love the idea of having different abilities depending on character and some of the bits they've added like knockdown shields are really useful to aid getting in to cover, etc

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
Would love to know what you think. My PC still remains unplugged after a move around :(

I don't seem to be very good at BR type games. If I try to be aggressive I die. If I try and hide; I hide for 15 minutes and then die.

Apex seems to be a decent game; just not my forte.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Its just the next thing isn't it.

PUBG lost out because Fortnite was free, Fortnite has now been replaced by another free Battle Royale game.

How long until we come back around to UT style Deathmatch games because people are fed up trying to be the best of 100?