1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Apex Legends

Discussion in 'Games' started by Hunter, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Hunter

Hunter BeyondUnreal Newsie

I must play this! Not only because it's free but because it looks like they've nailed a team based Battle Royale game.

It has roots in the Titanfall universe which is great for some, for me I love the idea of different character skills that can work together in a team.

Anyone else already playing? or planning to?

2. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Funny I was looking at this very game last night on the PS4 /Playstation Store and wondering whether it was worth downloading.

The art style looks good......

3. Hunter

It looks really good. I love the idea of having different abilities depending on character and some of the bits they've added like knockdown shields are really useful to aid getting in to cover, etc

4. MÆST

MÆST Active Member

Downloading now...

5. Hunter

Would love to know what you think. My PC still remains unplugged after a move around :(

6. MÆST

MÆST Active Member

I don't seem to be very good at BR type games. If I try to be aggressive I die. If I try and hide; I hide for 15 minutes and then die.

Apex seems to be a decent game; just not my forte.

7. Hunter

From playing PUBG i don't find it works well single player. In a group it is much more fun.

The most annoying this is it is basically a huge scale DM match which doesn't work for me for some reason.

8. -Jes-

-Jes- Tastefully Barking

Well it sure is brutalizing Fortnite's playerbase the way that game brutalized pubg's...

9. Hunter

Its just the next thing isn't it.

PUBG lost out because Fortnite was free, Fortnite has now been replaced by another free Battle Royale game.

How long until we come back around to UT style Deathmatch games because people are fed up trying to be the best of 100?