Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
A book. It might actually be a good read. I should have read it a long time ago, shame on me perhaps. I found it on a crowded shelf and immediatly felt like buying it. So I took it back home and I'm excited to start "digesting" it (currently busy with another book by the same author).

Last edited:

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Kenwood DMX7704S.
image_product01_big.jpg

Two days before a newer version was released, but still a nice radio. If only Apple Carplay wasn't shit.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
My MacBook Air has been my workhorse for 4 years now with only some minor issues. Couldn't do my job on Linux (need Adobe CC) and Windows would be a ball-ache.

Loving my Pixel 2 XL and haven't had an iPhone for a few years and not missing it.