What are you doing with your life?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
The admin side of things are a bit messy IMO and a behind the scenes refresh leads to bigger and better things

Can you elaborate a bit on this? Why exactly have the admins left the forums? If they are frequenting the official boards and social media ok but... why don't they occasionally log in here?

There are people who request help with their threads/posts and they need admin/supermod assistance but none of those are present. Haven't been for months.
??

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
I've had a few ups and downs. Been to uni, did a degree with the intention of going overseas to teach English, changed my mind and stayed in the UK, things haven't really gone my way, so I'm applying for the JET program in October, which will hopefully get me to Japan to help teach English. In the meantime, I'm setting up doing web design & development as a side interest, to build up some funds.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
^What what? You're in Bangkok wasting time online? Unless your cock is burning (from STD or overuse) there's no excuse for such behaviour ;)

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
Im sad.... really sad. Got the news today that a really good friend that I had worked with for a long time had a horrible accident. He fell, broke his neck and is basically brain dead... his family has (appropriately) chosen to take him off life support. He was such and incredible guy... brilliant, and a real mentor to me. I last saw him in early june. I was in DC for work, and I met him for dinner. He was in his early 70s... a really fabulous lawyer... and man was he on fire. Totally engaged... and one of the funniest guys you've ever met.

Hey, if you make it to your early 70s and are still going hard... thats a good life right? Still... it just hurts... I was looking forward to spending more time with him one day. Drinking scotch, and telling stories...

Sorry for the downer. Remember life is short. Spend more time with the good ones...

MOE