1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What are you doing with your life?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Twisted Metal, Feb 24, 2008.

1. NeoNite

NeoNite Eternal sunshine

Can you elaborate a bit on this? Why exactly have the admins left the forums? If they are frequenting the official boards and social media ok but... why don't they occasionally log in here?

There are people who request help with their threads/posts and they need admin/supermod assistance but none of those are present. Haven't been for months.
    ??

2. Hunter

Hunter BeyondUnreal Newsie

I'm talking more for the main site. I haven't spoken to the likes of Brizz, etc for a little while and if I had the power my daily lurking could help :)

3. Syri

Syri Who are you calling short?

I've had a few ups and downs. Been to uni, did a degree with the intention of going overseas to teach English, changed my mind and stayed in the UK, things haven't really gone my way, so I'm applying for the JET program in October, which will hopefully get me to Japan to help teach English. In the meantime, I'm setting up doing web design & development as a side interest, to build up some funds.

4. dotnetbeast

dotnetbeast Mr. Mayhem

Working in IT. Working on moving out of the nation's capital, and somewhere west.

5. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Sitting in a hotel room in Bangkok Thailand writing this...................

6. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

^What what? You're in Bangkok wasting time online? Unless your cock is burning (from STD or overuse) there's no excuse for such behaviour ;)

7. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Was waiting to get on a train, bus and ferry to the islands in the south is all. Cock is holding up well under the strain.