Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
I miss the green ketchup. I think it's visually more appealing than having my food look like it's still bleeding.

About the gun question above....45 for having 'around' is a bit overkill for just home use. Get a good, used 9mm and call it a day. It will weigh less, hold more rounds, and service any situation you'll run into (not to mention save you a bundle of cash). If you are hard set on a 45 then you are getting it because it's sexy and you want to show it off, not stick it into a nightstand.

Get good rounds for it too. I kept Glasers in mine in case I ever actually needed to use it at home. You don't want drywall penetration in case you have to discharge it inside the house. A hot round in a 45 is going to punch through the house, go across the street, and penetrate your neighbor's car. If you have a family that's just too big a risk unless you really, really know what you are doing with a handgun.
I see what you're saying.
I actually used to have a 9mm Glock, but it wasn't obtained through legal channels, and now I no longer have it.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
So recently I sold one of my inventions and as a result came into some money (I am not rich yet) Besides paying some bills and helping family out of some financial binds, I decided for their birthdays it was high time to upgrade my wife and son's PCs...

Wifes build - ( her BD was 07/03 but I didn't have the capitol to do much then. build started sept.1 ongoing as parts show up):
Case: CM Storm Stryker (white)
Power supply: CORSAIR CX750M
Motherboard: MSI 970 Gaminng
Video card: MSI 970 GTX 2GB
RAM: Corsair Vengence pro 16GB(2x8GB) DDR3 1866 MHz
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W
HD: WD Blue 2TB(+8GB SSD) 5400 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Desktop SSHD
DVD/CD: Sony SATA DVD burner
Headphones: JVC XXX Explosives (white)
Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T. 9 (white) - (just ordered)
Windows 10
(hasn't picked a new keyboard or monitor yet)
cXt0VUZ.jpg

Son's Build - (His birthday is today sept.12 he is 13, tomorrow he learns to build PC's when he helps build this rig.)

Case: custom neon grean case based off a cheap ultra case atm (he wants to make a custom OD green rubberized paint fallout 4 themed CM HAF 932)
Power supply: EVGA 850G2-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 850 W 10 yr Warranty ECO Mode Fully Modular
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W
RAM: Corsair Vengence pro 32GB(4x8GB) DDR3 1866 MHz
Video card: MSI 970 GTX 4GB
HD: WD Blue 4TB(+8GB SSD) 5400 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Desktop SSHD
DVD/CD: Sony SATA DVD burner
Headphones: Razer Kraken Pro 2015 Analog Gaming Headset - Black
Mouse: ZALMAN ZM-GM4 Black
Keyboard: RAZER Blackwidow Gaming Expert Mechanical Keyboard
Windows 10

*My son has had his own PC since he was 5 but always hand me down parts. He knows about getting the case (for Christmas if he gets straight A's). He has been wanting to play skyrim, UT, D3, bordelands, etc. but his old rig wasn't able to play them.

I have done my consumerism for the year ><

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
I just bought some legal marijuana. :hot:
Yesterday was the first time ever in my life I drove with a bag of weed in the car and felt no concern at all. Finally there is a way for me to deal with this shit without having to destroy my liver with acetaminophen or become a slave to Vicodin. It feels good to see social progress and be able to enjoy the benefits of it.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Some painting brushes, steinbach paper ehhh...I'll probably buy some promarkers and ink as well. I love working in gray tones. But I'll probably add some vague colours as well. So... buy more.. expensive hobby but so much worth it :)

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Since I game on xbox one these days... I bought an old man computer...
27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display
With the following configuration:
• 3.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
• 8GB 1867MHz DDR3 SDRAM - two 4GB
• 1TB Fusion Drive
• AMD Radeon R9 M390 with 2GB video memory
• Magic Mouse 2
• Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad (English) & User’s Guide
• Accessory Kit

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Well... Figured that the Windows Tablet that I had was kind of a dead-end (doesn't look like it'll upgrade to Windows 10 that easily).
Wound up going with the most supported tablet, the iPad Air 2.
iPad-Air-2-colors-space-gray.jpeg

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Isn't it lovely ? (*this was towards driving with marijuana in the car, I don't know how to use the quote feature yet on this new setup).