What are you playing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Mark Spec Ops off my list. 5.8 hours completed on normal with just over half the intel collected. A few parts of the game would kill me for no apparent reason and that increased my time a bit but overall the story was fantastic.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Mark Spec Ops off my list. 5.8 hours completed on normal with just over half the intel collected. A few parts of the game would kill me for no apparent reason and that increased my time a bit but overall the story was fantastic.

I've been playing it in the last couple of days. It does look like it might be too short (hopefully there will be some single player DLC later) and the game-play path is very linear but I'm enjoying it a lot.

Good stuff; in my opinion. :tup:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Just completed Bioshock and started Bioshock 2. The story has me interested, and more so that bioshock 2 is a true continuation but nothing to get overly excited over.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Even if I'm busy with development work and tend to stay away from computers in my free time, I've played UT2004 and a bit of Planetside 2. I agree, Planetside is very good.

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
www.planetmonsterhunt.com
A few games; I host 9 Killing Floor servers, 4 L4D servers, 1 CSS server, 3 UT servers, 1 TF2 server and 1 Serious Sam 3 server... Those are the games I play mostly, I also play DayZ occasionally and if they ever release a dedicated server for Linux, I'll have a DayZ server too.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
I gave up on MWO not long after the last post I made in this thread, it was getting really boring.

Now I'm playing TOCA Race Driver 3 a lot, as well as some PSP and PSX games I never got to before. But otherwise nothing new.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I gave up on MWO not long after the last post I made in this thread, it was getting really boring.

Now I'm playing TOCA Race Driver 3 a lot, as well as some PSP and PSX games I never got to before. But otherwise nothing new.

I still love MWO, but I only check in one and a while now. You should give it a run as they fixed some netcode solving the problem with light Mechs. But I honestly don't see myself spending hundreds of hours on it, even with clan warfare.

I've almost hit 200 hours on Planetside. I'm determined to drag at least one of you guys into this game. It has deep flaws that are slowly being worked out, but it is still a blast. I am just as into this game as I was during my competitive days with UT2K3. I play every day with a very active outfit that has a dozen or so guys playing on teamspeak. It is a free to play game. Just play an hour with me, and see what it is like.

Last edited:

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
Finished a Mass Effect marathon after a friend of mine gave me ME3 as a gift last Christmass and I got a good deal with the other 2 games. All great games in their own right, however with ridiculous side quests and clunky animations. Plus, now I know what the fuss about ME3's ending was all about.

Next game on the list is a little indy-ish game called Hydrophobia Prophecy. Also gonna dive back into Skyrim to play Dragonborn.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Well I beaty beat the Bioshock 2 and I honestly felt it was slightly better than the first game. The whole dual wielding just made combat so much smoother.

Anywho next game I am playing is the Psychonaughts. Apparently made by the Shaef. So far its pretty good and the dialog had me rolling on occasion.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Well I beaty beat the Bioshock 2 and I honestly felt it was slightly better than the first game. The whole dual wielding just made combat so much smoother.

I must finish Bioshock 2.

I've been sucked back into Minecraft for about the first time in 18 months. The updates to the game have really added some nice touches and improved the look of the world.

I just wanted to play something easy and simple for a while and Minecraft came to mind....

Mar 6, 2004
Warhammer Age of Reckoning. It's free to play for the first 10 levels, only tier 1 armor allowed. Have not played it since it was released, may pay monthly for it for a few months (i'll get bored of it by then). I don't like PVP in MMO's, but i sure do love it in Warhammer. RVR (Realm vs Realm), capturing points, castles, etc. Then you got those public quests.

ChanRoxas

Mar 7, 2013
i'm currently playing LOL and I heard Ghosts'n Goblins will be having an online game already! :)

Last edited:

GoodDayToDie

Mar 6, 2013
Currently playing Ghosts N' Goblins online with the help of my Korean friend. The game is a nice take to the classic.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
Anyone playing Absolution and want to send challenges to each other?

UnrealTournament

Mar 6, 2013
I'm currently playing: Borderlands, and Metal Gear Solid 4 while I'm waiting for Injustice: Gods Among Us, GTA V, and Ghosts N Goblins online.