What are you playing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Chrono Trigger

I was playing Alan Wake, but found it to be pretty boring.

:tup: for chrono trigger :tdown: for not liking Alan Wake ;)

me: Grid2 with friends, Serious Sam 3, Settlers2 Gold (again and again :mad:). Currently I'm looking for something to replace Endless Space (4x game).

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
:tup: for chrono trigger :tdown: for not liking Alan Wake ;)

I mean, it's ok, but it just seems like it drags on and on. Collect story pages and kill the same boring enemy. I just wanted it to end. But it didn't!

Last edited:

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
I recently noticed a game in my steam library that I had never even touched: Legendary.

So that's what I'm now playing during lunch breaks. Not as bad as some of the reviews make it seem but nothing really outstanding, either. I find it rather weird that the player character is rather unlikable and just as flat as any other character in the game.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I recently noticed a game in my steam library that I had never even touched: Legendary.

So that's what I'm now playing during lunch breaks. Not as bad as some of the reviews make it seem but nothing really outstanding, either. I find it rather weird that the player character is rather unlikable and just as flat as any other character in the game.
Corridor shooter extreme. That game is also UE3.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
I finally started BioShock Infinite and plan on playing the main game + the rapture DLCs. I've played about 3 hours and the game freaking rocks.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I'm still playing Titanfall mostly. I recently started a new game of Skyrim, this time heavily modded. I also play some Super Street Fighter 4 (soon to be Ultra) from time to time.

Forgot to add: Borderlands 2 with my bro-in-law, but his just started freezing all the time out of nowhere. Also, every time we try to verify game cache, it redownloads Borderlands2.exe. So, yeah :(

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I started playing Elite: Dangerous after finally buying a new joystick.
got in just before the premium beta so I'll have access to the lifetime expansion pass.

I didn't get in early enough to secure any preorder/backer bonuses, but I've been playing through the Combat Scenarios this week and getting comfortable with flight control, navigation, dogfighting, etc. after being really undecided on whether I wanted to play ED or Star Citizen, I'm really happy for pulling the trigger on ED. the fact that we can still play 'offline' or solo missions instead of being forced into persistent online is the biggest selling point.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I finally started BioShock Infinite and plan on playing the main game + the rapture DLCs. I've played about 3 hours and the game freaking rocks.

Hell yes.

I was almost through the main game a couple of weeks ago and plan to finish it soon and move onto the DLC I bought during the last Steam sale.

At the moment I'm back into Far Cry 2 which I haven't played for three years. I discovered the other day that I'd barely scratched the surface of the game. A good game for a bit of sandbox-roaming gun-play.

War_Master

May 27, 2005
Unreal Tournament GOTY Edition (UT99)

---==== On Steam ====---

Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux

Borderlands 2

Mortal Kombat Komplete

RAGE

---==== Beta ====---

UT4 pre-alpha-beta-half-a$$3d-made

I have about 20 more games on steam but I have to keep rotating them since my ssd space is very limited. Once I get bored of a game I uninstall it and go for the next one, but sometimes I re-install them back for random reasons.

If you guys wanna add me on steam I go by the name of -=INHUMAN=-

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I just recently reinstalled UT thanks to steam and I did the sp ladder on godlike. I just beat xan 15 - 0, he's surprisingly easier than I remember.