Most beautiful maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Herp derp double post.

Finally found a map I was looking for.

1 of the best maps for UT3 I have ever played. Deffinately "non-grungey". Well set up and packed with little details.

DM-Shrift by genthly
pp7pg7.jpg

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads...MSU-top10-DevMods-contest-winner-3DBuzz-top10

The person who made this has their brightness waaay down.
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtpOU5BoGY4[/M]

I am not sure how I lost this map, but I did have to reinstall awhile back and even though I backed my content up I am guessing must have missed this :/ Since I went to all the work to figure out what the map was called for myself I felt I should share since this thread made me realize it was missing.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
They're the most beautiful maps in the world!!!:)
With bloom a ranging
And decor upstaging and meshes, oh dear,
They're the most beautiful maps in the world!
It's the best of reasons of all
To flag all your trimmings and great atmosphere winning,
when sounds are not dimming and skyboxes are tall
They're the most beautiful maps in the world!!!;)

(or something like that)

Merry Christmas!!!

rek

rek
i forgot about Shrift. i am a fan of vctf hanging gardens, day and night.
also
dm garden of dreams
and anything lord porksword.
i should open up the game and get a more comprehensive list.
i'm also pretty sure that most people around here have way more content in this game than i do. i've installed a fair amount of maps, but no skins, and no muts i tihnk.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
I have 872 maps installed right now....loads of beautiful maps with 8xAA, 16xAF and Blossom. :)

Shrift is first here...it is a nice map but very bloom-y and hard to get around it, even with Blossom. Face, Necropolis is very cool as well...Osiris and one by stevelois. I like my maps contrasty and sharp; the LODs are slightly negative and in Blossom, just a touch of blur. Maybe not to everyone's liking, but....

ScreenShot000032.jpg~original

ScreenShot00019.jpg~original

ScreenShot00002.jpg~original

ScreenShot00004.jpg~original

ScreenShot00007.jpg~original

Last edited: