movies you wouldn't watch even if your life depended on it

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com

OH! Fuck! How could I have forgotten. That is by far the most shitty movie I have ever seen. I wrote a little blog about it. I will paste it here for everyone to read again because this movie is the biggest piece of shit ever created.

Nevermind. Facebook deleted my Avatar note I wrote about it. Maybe somebody got butthurt by it.

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom
Ow C'mon, this one looks like fun.
I woudn't watch The Expandables again if my life depended on it, though.

Shotguns that cause buildings to explode == fun!

Also helps that when i saw it, I was partially drunk with some mates so we just laughed every time a bad joke was told (101% of the time)

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Lol @ all the people mad/jelly/butthurt cause Transformers and Avatar are popular. :lol:

Same people that bitch about modern warfare and end up buying it, because you know they went to see each Transformers movie regardless. Just admit it, you went for the pew pew!

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
i got less than halfway through transformers before stopping and deleting it.

as for avatar, im not a furfag so i dont 'get it'

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
There is no movie I would not watch if my life truly depended on it.

^^This ;)

Thread should be called movies you wished you hadn't watched or having heard about or seen the trailer would not watch through choice.

I enjoyed Avatar but have no desire to watch it more than the one time, whereas I'm more than happy to watch some movies over & over.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast

As for OP, I stopped reading at 'Uwe Boll'. :eek:
... Probably because I then looked up Uwe Boll's Contra. :lol: