movies you wouldn't watch even if your life depended on it

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
for the lulz guys,

Blubberella

Supposedly this is a Vampirella parody starring a dual wielding obese chick with enough temper to fry chicken, Uwe Boll behind camera and as Adolf Hitler... seriously anymore words seems like a waste... so here's a trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-DOdPLMLI

Mayor Cupcake

When I read the small synopsis my first thought was that this is nothing more than a thinly disguised Sarah Palin propaganda movie. :tdown:

WaitForTheRain

Feb 26, 2008
UK
I watched about half of the film Underworld earlier seeing as I was pretty bored and it was on TV. What a pile of shit. Please add that to the list.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Almost any horror film. I find the premise excessively irritating. Though I like allot of thrillers.

Oh and probably half the films that win Oscars. I don't need a movie that makes a statement If I watch a movie it is for entertainment.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Feel good films about relationships.

Films about peoples' pathetic lives (think Woody Allen).

Any film by Baz Luhrmann (he's an arsehat).

And yes; I agree about Justin Beiber.......

Last edited:

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I think the big thing about Slumdog Millionaire is that the type of life portrayed in the flick is very much like how a lot of people in Mumbai live (including whatever tragedies arise).

It makes a lot of sense if you have actually seen that part of India first hand. My opinion.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
The new Human Centipede. Apparently the plot is that some dude watches the first Human Centipede and gets sexually aroused by it, so he puts together his own centipede. WAT.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Great Expectations was by far the worst chick flick I was ever forced to watch. I would of cut that bitches throat after what she did the first time, but in female version of Star Wars/LOTR reality doesn't exist. Ethan Hawke's character gets trampled by this bitch time and time again. I would like to see a rewrite done to the ending where gives her an American History X curb stomp. That would of made a better ending to this shit movie.