Problem with addons in JailBreak 2004b

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neon_Knight

Mar 2, 2009
Argentina
Hi!

I'm having a problem in Jailbreak 2004b. The addon tab shows no addons, even those which came with the mod.

The log (attached) doesn't show anything.

These are the addons I have in System. The UCL files for them weren't generated:

JBAddonAvenger
JBAddonCelebration
JBAddonLlama
JBAddonNoJailKill
JBAddonOvertimeLastChance
JBAddonProtection
JBAddonReleaseTree
JBAddonSpoils
JBAddonTeleport

I'm using Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat.

Any idea on what the problem would be?

Attachments

• UT2004.txt
    10.1 KB · Views: 17

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Add-ons don't use UCL files, that's not an extendable system. Instead they are defined in INT files, which cannot be generated automatically. I really recommend you install Jailbreak via the downloaded ZIP or UT4MOd installer package, extracting from cache won't work too well. It's not just about add-ons, but also the announcements are defined in INT files.

Neon_Knight

Mar 2, 2009
Argentina
Add-ons don't use UCL files, that's not an extendable system. Instead they are defined in INT files, which cannot be generated automatically. I really recommend you install Jailbreak via the downloaded ZIP or UT4MOd installer package, extracting from cache won't work too well. It's not just about add-ons, but also the announcements are defined in INT files.
Ap... didn't knew about that.

I've unzipped the whole JB2004b full (downloaded from PJB) and the addons where it should go (/home/<user>/.ut2004/) and the mod itself works, but the addons don't.