I have a job interview.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

m00naY

May 21, 2008
Texas
So when do you start Igoy?

Congrats btw

Hopefully it will be something you enjoy. Working sucks.

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Things to ask at second day of work.

1. When can I go on vacation.
2. When do I get a company car and gas/Petrol card.
3. When do I get a raise.
4. Do I get free lunch.
5. Were is the petty cash.
6. Who do I be nice too, to get promoted.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
Things to ask at second day of work.

1. When can I go on vacation.
2. When do I get a company car and gas/Petrol card.
3. When do I get a raise.
4. Do I get free lunch.
5. Were is the petty cash.
6. Who do I be nice too, to get promoted.
And, "Where do we keep the bong?"

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
what?
why?

Because every year since I was 15, I've sent out applications for part time work in the holidays etc. and NEVER heard back from a single place. In one instance, only 1 other person applied for the job, and they gave the job to the other person without even giving me an interview. :| I was convinced I was cursed!

Congratulations! Literally on you, as in body shots?

Thanks! And no. :p

So when do you start Igoy?

Congrats btw

Hopefully it will be something you enjoy. Working sucks.

Thanks :) I start my induction next friday and it lasts for a week. From there on it will be on the job training. I know that working sucks, but for me it's gotta be better than what I was doing before plus despite the free drugzz jokes, I am really interested in medicine and stuff after being in there for a bit last year so I'm really excited that it's a step in the right direction. Fingers crossed I'm happy there :)

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
m00nay is right. Working sucks.

That's why. 11 Years ago I opened my own business. Now I ownly have to work 3 months out of the year ;)
Play time for the other 9.

LOL. I just tookaway a illegal immigrant's job from him. Because he was lazy.
Extra $140.00 A month to mow 1 lawn, and blow off 2 parking lots.
All 3 take less then 3 hours to do in a month.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I've sent out applications for part time work in the holidays etc. and NEVER heard back from a single place.
did you only send applications?
because just sending an application, regardless of how stellar it might be, gets you nowhere without following up.

did you follow-up applications with a phone call, email or visit letting them know you were interested in the job?
most young people forget or are simply unaware of this formality. it's almost like an unspoken technicality.

if you don't follow up, then an employer assumes you have zero interest in the position besides finding a paycheck. and even if that's true, you have to pretend like you're super interested or you'll never hear from them to begin with.