COD: MW2 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I saw the IWNet best is 17 - thems is on the crack
If you do the level through the campaign it takes seconds off your score for good accuracy just like it did in CoD4.

Additionally, you should never reload. Use the MP5 because you run faster, shoot it until it runs out (should last you 'til at least inside the building) and then use your pistol the rest of the way. If the retard in this video was actually good he would have known this.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
This set puts me on crack, or some other major drugs.

[screenshot]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9748/sohp90.jpg[/screenshot]

Literally base my shooting on aiming down the sight on everything that passes by, and it sure pays off when you flank the whole lot, gently place one Tactical Insertion there.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Same, but then I just pick what I find and it works. I mean I had 2 nukes from this set so technically in some situations it can work.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
ACR with Silencer for me
cold blooded pro and a silencer go a long way when your hunting muppet snipers on wasteland
Man wasteland is nothing but snipers. Now if only MW2 had dedicated servers and a no sniper rule set THAT would be fun.

Anyways ACR + thermal scope works perfectly fine. As does ACR with FMJ and heartbeat sensor.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Man wasteland is nothing but snipers. Now if only MW2 had dedicated servers and a no sniper rule set THAT would be fun.

Wasteland is meant to be a sniper map. Also that is the part I don't miss about dedi's. I grow tired of all the stupid rules like no akimbo, commando(this is bull**** I will agree), noob tube, etc. It is in the game, therefore deal with it.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004

I don't have that problem, I learned to use SCAR-H or ACR there and get rid of them from the trenches. Make sure you get a decent spot where they can't get you, and you still can get the others.

If they're only playing snipers, well, maybe you should try riot shield. I guess.
I've made a riot shield class with one man army, it's basically a "rush that point" nearly useless class which you immediately switch after getting there. I only use it on maps like Wasteland, Derail and Estate. The riot shield is only good for defending yourself from a good distance. Up close P2P will bull**** your ass + the player animations are completely off.

Last edited:

I actually jumped into what appeared to be an emulated server this monring, the guy hosting it had full admin function like listing the server as TDM but running as CTF, kicking or banning players like me because I killed him too many times and he accused me of hacking

the exp per kill was through the roof, 4k for a kill is for noobs imho

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I actually jumped into what appeared to be an emulated server this monring, the guy hosting it had full admin function like listing the server as TDM but running as CTF, kicking or banning players like me because I killed him too many times and he accused me of hacking

the exp per kill was through the roof, 4k for a kill is for noobs imho

Yes those are called hacked servers. What you saw was a nice server, though some will yield instant prestige 10 while others will yield a trip back to prestige 0 level 1. Shoot at your own risk.