COD: MW2 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Get 7 kills -> Harrier
Stay put, get a few kills combined with Harrier up to 11 -> Chopper Gunner
???

Get Nuke. End the game.
Repeat.

Obviously this stopped happening when people learned not to run outside in perfect sighting of the Chopper gunner. Anyway, most of the time I still find a way to get to em with the splash. :D

Last edited:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I'm expecting just a ****load of noobs and retards really. I guess some hackers might start playing again to do some more trolling though.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
In other news I read two more IW employees handed in the towel, one being part of the multiplayer team. It is sad that IW is falling apart like this :(

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
So I'm getting the same issue yet again.

IWnet can't find any compatible games unless there's a hacker in it and it's Euro, trust me, when the network works like it should games are easily reachable and lobbies fill up fast. It's nothing like waiting 2 minutes to find a third matched player for Christ's sake.. Yeah, who cares anyway, I'm the only one who's getting this apparently. :rolleyes:

So I'm getting the same issue yet again.

IWnet can't find any compatible games unless there's a hacker in it and it's Euro, trust me, when the network works like it should games are easily reachable and lobbies fill up fast. It's nothing like waiting 2 minutes to find a third matched player for Christ's sake.. Yeah, who cares anyway, I'm the only one who's getting this apparently. :rolleyes:

Yes you are all alone.

Free Weekend?

hmmmmmmmmmm

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Uninstalled

Last game I had in this game - Kori (or whatever it's spelled. Doesn't really matter anyway, the last 3 games I've played tonight had blatant hackers.)
I was killing someone using blatant wallhack (he had the name "Start Crying now", cute huh?) until he came with the bad washed-out comeback "Fag chaser" because I hunt him down (Or mad because I killed him, litterally, right?). By that time he's got told to stfu by people in the game for being an annoying faggot, eventually he had turned on his bot only chasing me down like he could see my name+location.

If I'd play this game ever again, it's because there would be admins and dedicated servers. I've seen aimboters before, but this, man, the worse ****ing kind there is, what's next? "OWNED!" for each kill you make using LMG bot?

I'm sure anyone besides god/carebears would take the opportunity to deliver failure of his kind some severe pain to his non-virtual identity. Oh I know I ****ing would, LOL. This game is uter garbage since a few weeks, now I know a few of you's would say since ever, but now it's really at the point of 0% fun.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I would also like to take the time to say at anyone who's planning to get the DLC, spend it on food, or an indie game for the matter - don't waste your money, period. This game is litterally owned by aimboters/wallhackers, and I'm impatient to hear if VAC is actually having ANY kind of purpose there.

It's like the world as we know it without any cops/judicial system.

Going at war naked and unarmed.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yeah. It was a good game at some point, I still had fun with it until I posted the problem I was getting a few days ago, it really got out of nowhere really, an incredible amount of hackers started to show up for completely unknown reasons. Now I want to play COD4 again, punk buster is being a total bitch. I'll try getting it fixed..

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I think Combat Arms has better anti-cheat countermeasures than MW2. The difference is that CA's is free. MW2's not.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
The only reason there are tons of hackers is because anyone can make an account on steam right now and play the game for free. Once the free weekend is up it will be back to normal.