Epic forums???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Okay... Are we resorting to Kindergarten comebacks now? If so, I'm rubber and you're glue, everything bounces off me and sticks to you.

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
Okay... Are we resorting to Kindergarten comebacks now? If so, I'm rubber and you're glue, everything bounces off me and sticks to you.

Not at all. I could point out some examples to you if need be. Do you really wish to put yourself though it?

If not, then don't make snide comments, just because someone insults me & gets it fed back to them.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I sincerely doubt you could point anything out to me that I would find surprising in any way. Sorry, but I know my posting history, good and bad :)

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
^^The same holds true here. I know mine as well. However, nobody said anything about surprising you in any way.

You mentioned the word hypocritical, but with no specifics. I don't see anything hypocritical that I've posted in this thread.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I was referencing the hypocrisy of you being accused of insulting someone and then proceeding to insult people in this thread.

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
^^I didn't do it anyone, who didn't do it to me first ( outside of flak -- I never said she insulted me, though, did I, so she doesn't count ). So you are dead wrong & you know it.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
As I said before, if you post responses to me, you are opening the door for me to present a counter-case.

I honestly feel sorry for you. Harboring all this anger and hostility towards a person you have probably never met face to face or even spoken with on the phone is unhealthy. You have serious issues if Flak possibly wrongful accusation against you for crapping in a thread ruined your day. Get effing over it and move on. The only reason anyone has responded is because you came into this thread airing your dirty laundry. You opened yourself up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.