UT3 DM-Hyperblast [PC][Final]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-RDL-

Jan 30, 2010
In a Gundam cockpit
Retarded money-craving filehosts :closed_2:

"The file has exceeded it's download limit"

Can some1 who has the working version of the map please re-upload it elsewhere? Maybe some other site like megaupload, rapidshare or something, 'cause this is quite retarded.

I'm a great fan of classic HyperBlast (fave map ever), and really want to try it out in UT3 as well!

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Oh yeah...looks nice. I remember not only this map, but I also played its sequel in UT2004 as well, HyperBlast2, I believe... Gonna get this downloaded. However, that last link was in German, and difficult to understand what they are trying to say. Not too sure if any other sites outside of FileFront are able to host this without difficulty.

EDIT: Ahh, n/m, just clicked on the red arrow thingy, that did it. Whew.

EDIT #2: Just played through it, and WOW...what a replica of the classic map. That was exactly how I remember it... I also had the honor of playing the UT2004 version of this, and no comparison...this version was far better.

Last edited:

-RDL-

Jan 30, 2010
In a Gundam cockpit
The map is great, complete remake of the original. Proportions have been kept as well, so you can jump all over the place like you did in good ol' UT99.

The map creator also remade the Ripper. That's one BIG plus.

I always preferred HyperBlast over HyperBlast Redux, sice the smaller, more confined space made it a lot faster, when it comes to gameplay. Claustrophobic corridors and lots of space-bound windows make it one hell of an arena, since you can always use these in your advantage. Much better than those huge hangars found in UT2k4.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Precisely where I was going with this, RDL...I knew there was something with HB-Redux that didn't feel right that I knew was better in both Classic UT and in this reboot of it for UT3.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Well, I was finally going to download this and I can't find it. The original link is dead, the zip link has reached its download limit and the other one is 7z. Any zip downloads that work?

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I'd just like to point out if people want their maps to be played, they need to upload it to multiple sites and in multiple formats. If not, they won't get played.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Well, I'm wondering if people have caught on to the ZipX format, vs. the traditional Zip, I believe that WinZip just started to compress in the ZipX format with WZ v14, iirc.
I guess when in doubt, revert back to the Legacy compression option...

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
None of the links download for me. This must not be worth downloading if no one else wants to mirror it or the author doesn't care about his filefront link.:(

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
After all my bitching and complaining, I finally tried this one tonight. ACR - another cool remake! What's to say that hasn't already been said. I also like the addition of the ripper. I'll admit that I was a bit skeptical about the ripper in UT3, but I like it and the HOLP style of the map.:)

Last edited:

Cadaver

Feb 9, 2011
So UT3 is a very ****.
It misses all the good maps, like this.

That's pathetic... good work guy, gz!