Out of Hell Released!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Seven long years of development by pretty much one man - Chicken+RibsCombo - has finally come to a head with the release of Out of Hell, a single-player survival-horror total conversion for Unreal Tournament 2004. Download links can be found in the OOH forum, but be warned:

Out Of Hell will not run smoothly on a weak system. Being able to run UT2004 with full detail is not an indication that Out Of Hell will run the same way. Lots of RAM and a good videocard is recommended.

CRC blogs a bit about the release:

So this is it. This is my life in 7 years, compressed into 1 GB and ready for you to download! I hope that you all download it and give it a try. Play through it all if possible as I've worked hard on establishing a unique story, setting and atmosphere. It is my vision, the fruits of my long labor and my first triumph. I hope that it meets your expectations and you can find something worthwhile in Out Of Hell!

Congrats, CRC, on the big release!

BoneofFear

The American Dying Machine
Jul 14, 2004
IN DA CHOPPA!
www.myspace.com
I only played the first 4 levels so far and holy ****,it has definitely far exceeded my expectations.I tip my hat off to you C+R=C.Even for only playing 4 levels good sir,it was well worth the wait.

HedgeMaster

May 3, 2009
I usually avoid total conversions, but if the game is as nice as the screenshots, I'll give it a try. They look much better than ugly UT3, even though made on U2 engine oO!

Not many mods get finished after so many years.

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I will have to give him credit. Even though I will never play this, to make a game look this good on a 7 year old engine is pretty damn impressive. And to top it off, all this done by one person, I tip my hat off to you good sir.

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
Sure download. Screenshots look amazing. At first glance I thought oh, a UT3 TC I haven't heared of. But then I saw its for 2k4.

Edit: I'll be seeding the torrent for a while.

Last edited:

Tom10320

New Guy
Oct 1, 2009
UK
Excellent! First found this a year or so ago. Couldn't wait to see it released!
Now I can add it to my growing collection of TCs (13, soon to be 14).

-=WolverinE=-

Apr 16, 2006
Wow. Been waiting for ages to try this out and it's finally finished! Can't imagine how much dedication (or stubbornness) is needed for one man to do this. This is a must download even if you plan to archive it.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
That is beyond impressive for a one man effort, downloading now!

I just hope my old GF-7900GTX can cope with it (my GF-8800GTX died 2 days ago, so till i can replace it, i'm just happy i rarely throw my old cards in the trash).

akstylish

Keyboard Crasha
Jan 22, 2008
Funny, this mod randomly came across my mind a few weeks ago when I was playing KF. I was wondering what happened to it. I'm just in awe of his persistence. :eek: