How to install MAYA PLE 7?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RedOni

Sep 19, 2009
I got one from the CD of a book, and found a key from internet, but when I install it, after entering the key and click "next", nothing happens. I have tried set the date of my computer to 2005, but it useless. Please help.:crysmile:

The key is 20617691, is it correct?

Phoenix_Wing

Official Kantham Stalker
Mar 28, 2008
California
PLE Has been discontinued for a while now, so even if you find a real key, it will come up with an error about teh dates. Also IIRC PLE didn't even require a key.

RedOni

Sep 19, 2009
Got the mail from AUTODESK:
Please be informed that the Maya PLE is no longer supported by Autodesk.However, you can download the 30 day trial version of Maya 2010 from theAutodesk website.

I already told them I don't want the trial one, but I still got what I expected, a pointless answer.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Yep, Autodesk not too keen on older versions of their software. We tried asking 3-4 years back about older versions of AutoCAD at work and got nowhere.