Play 'Transformers' with Megan Fox on Xbox Live

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
Can someone explain to me how a thread about a playing an interwebs game with a boorish actress, whose claim to fame is her appearance, detoured into criticizing Americans for not knowing British slang, Igoy spouting her obvious superiority over someone she doesn't know (but apparently loathes), whiteknighting aforementioned Igoy, and resulted in bickering between a couple of posters over internet e-cred?

Also, what the hell happened when I wasn't looking? I come back and want to side with T2A`. Jesus.

So. I guess I can safely assume, then, that no one actually participated in the event, or knows anyone who did? I, for one, am somewhat curious as to if she is as... eloquent... as Igoy's cadre suggest.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Hey, that German dude knows that slags' either molten **** or another term for slut. Get off your high horse.

Yeah but you're german and therefore a nazi, so clearly you would know all the insults of the world. ;)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Yeah but you're german and therefore a nazi, so clearly you would know all the insults of the world. ;)

Usually this is the moment where I go for my wallet and pull my australian passport out :D

Multipass!