Play 'Transformers' with Megan Fox on Xbox Live

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slag&defid=77234

Sort your lives out if you don't know the true meaning of slag. Learn some British slang. Also Wulff I have no idea who you are, get off BeyondUnreal before I make you get off it.

EDIT: In response to the tag, I am not jealous of Megan Fox. Sorry, but if you saw her without all the work she's had done, I'm hotter than her anyway.

EDIT 2: Don't let my avatar discourage you from that fact.

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slag&defid=77234

Sort your lives out if you don't know the true meaning of slag. Learn some British slang. Also Wulff I have no idea who you are, get off BeyondUnreal before I make you get off it.

I'm American. You can't expect me to know slang I never heard.

I looked it up myself anyway, but thanks for the link.

edit: I don't mean to be rude here, but the true meanings of words is not the slang definition. Slangs are usually born using preexisting words not words that are born only for it.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I saw the transformers game over at a friends on his ps3... utter tripe. this is the guy that even defended the farcry movie as good.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I'm American. You can't expect me to know slang I never heard.

I looked it up myself anyway, but thanks for the link.

edit: I don't mean to be rude here, but the true meanings of words is not the slang definition. Slangs are usually born using preexisting words not words that are born only for it.

Hey, that German dude knows that slags' either molten **** or another term for slut. Get off your high horse.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Why would people want to play transformers with Megan Fox anyway?
-
Why are you so angry Igoy?
-
Is Fanta Lemon available in America?

Off-topic: Is 'LOL' + :lol: = redundant?
No, posting is an intricate art. Even more so when dealing with "lol".
"LOL" on it's own is very much different than "LOL + :lol:". Nothing is ever redundant.
Jesus said:
May almighty lol, with his Word of blessing, unite your hearts
in the never-ending bond of pure love.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
She'll probably just control her own character and stand off to the side in cleavage exposing poses while you battle someone else playing the game; or just the AI.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'm tempted to do it, hopefully she'll have a mic or something and tell her shes a SLAAAAAAAAAAAG.

I really ****ing hate Megan Fox.

Igoy is mad at Megan Fox.
But I'd love to see the emphasis on the hate, live. :lol: