BeyondUnreal and Epic Teamup For Titan Giveaway!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JupiPupi

Mar 2, 2009
I cant play UT3 with my friends because i dont have original :(

And they dont want to crack it :|

Check the server :D 213.202.105.233:7777

Last edited:

Torinir

Sep 5, 2002
Visit site
Good Luck to everyone. No, this is not an entry. I've already got my own copy.

And I thought I saw one or two of my clanmates posting here. :eek:

(Euro TF2/US WoW)

Maybe it'll get |NERV| active in UT3. :eek:

*B*

Mar 2, 2009
Hi people :) that is epic of epic for spreading the game, getting a copy would be awesome!

Ban4life

Mar 2, 2009
I want to play the renegade-X mod. Sadly, its not a stand alone :(.
I only played a few times at a friend of mine (the ut3 version)
Ban4life

Mar 2, 2009
WOOT, gimme gimme gimme :p

I heard from friends when UT3 was released that it was kinda disappointing but after all the hype with this update i would really appreciate a cd key to enjoy this titanic :)P) addition to the Unreal series which ive loved since '98 :D

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
Very cool. Good luck all. I already own the game though so don't put me in. I'll try to get my sister to post as she would love to own this game...only prob...her lappy wouldn't really run it at all! :p

Truzaank

Apr 5, 2005
Hi. I rarely post a msg here :p. Here's one to try my luck. I don't own the game but play on friend's comp. .. Well, USED to play till I got bored :(.

sari_b

What's her face...
Mar 2, 2009
Free Game Plz

I've been considering buying UT3 just for the Titan Pack release. I may buy it anyways, but a free game wouldn't hurt!
And, if you were wondering, yes I did just create this account to post to this thread, but that doesn't mean I want the game any less.

Last edited:

SubaruI

Mar 2, 2009
Hi, good luck to everybody who is trying to win the game, i hope someone wishes me to good luck...

my first post so i talk about myself a bit...
my name is Henry and i live in Estonia, Tartu. i found this forum/contest when i was looking for some more info about the new titan pack and i found something a lot better.

again good luck everybody :)

BigShot

Mar 2, 2009
wow, I'd LOVE to win a copy...especially now that this big patch is coming out!...please count me in! (not currently an owner of UT3 but would like to be:lol: )

tboig

Mar 2, 2009
hello

Hello,
I have to win a key Ureal because of my world and my life and my DNA is Unreal ....
Thanks beyondunreal and epic!

tboig

Mar 2, 2009
Hello,
I have to win a key Ureal because of my world and my life and my DNA is Unreal ....
Thanks beyondunreal and epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.