BeyondUnreal and Epic Teamup For Titan Giveaway!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hideinlight

May 12, 2008
Could do with another key so I can play with some buddies online. Game seems to be out of stock at all major online stores here in SOuth AfricA

Bravox

Mar 2, 2009
Hello my friends

hello unreals

Im from brazil, im a new player of UT3 ... im still learning it, but i love it.

im from www.brute.com.br

congratulations for beyond and epic ........ titan will smash.

Cox

Mar 31, 2004
Croatia
lol
Just look how many members with one post :D hihi

Dont count me in, i already own the game, two copies lol :D

ZixXer

Jun 10, 2008
I do own the collecters edition of the game..... but, I kinda lost it......... :(
but the game is very cheap, so i will buy it very soon again.
Now I need to hope my pc does not get formated so i dont lose my ut3 XD

because i just love making maps for all ut's i have played, started at 10 years old with mapping, I know, I still suck alot for 10 years of mapping expirence :p

ps Very nice action EPIC!!!
I think it is to bad that ut3 is played that little online, realy hope this will help!

sw4rley

Mar 2, 2009
Hey,

Haven't tried UT3 yet (and therefore I don't have it either) but would like to own it since I like the FPS genre and it seems to be a good game.

taker123

Mar 2, 2009
Hi, I've always been a huge fan of the UT series but everyone I know just warned me to stick with 2004 and not go for UT3, hopefully this patch and DLC will make the game enjoyable and I would love to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.