Pube trimming.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
I've managed to find pics of the 2 girls T2A is involved with, I'm sure they have great personalities.

GRBUAMGRLQUV-1.jpg

SSBMRQHKJWGV.jpg

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I do. I even took time out of each shower to make sure I did a thorough shampoo job on the pubes. Didn't seem to matter much, though. If I got even the slightest bit sweaty down there -- and I'm talking like "sitting in a computer chair" sweaty, which is hardly anything at all -- the pubes would catch all the odor and amplify it tenfold. Now there's, like, no odor at all.

Huge success. :)

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I shaved my balls tonight! :eek:

Other than a rogue thigh hair continuously poking my left scrotal area, I think this might be pretty nice! :)

Dunno how it's going to hold up over the course of the day, though. I feel like there might be a lot more stickage than I'm used to. D:

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
I shaved my balls tonight! :eek:

Other than a rogue thigh hair continuously poking my left scrotal area, I think this might be pretty nice! :)

Dunno how it's going to hold up over the course of the day, though. I feel like there might be a lot more stickage than I'm used to. D:

You should set up an RSS feed so we can constantly be up to speed on the status of your balls.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
I do. I even took time out of each shower to make sure I did a thorough shampoo job on the pubes. Didn't seem to matter much, though. If I got even the slightest bit sweaty down there -- and I'm talking like "sitting in a computer chair" sweaty, which is hardly anything at all -- the pubes would catch all the odor and amplify it tenfold. Now there's, like, no odor at all.

Huge success. :)
wtf do you sit around smelling your dick or what :<

your detailed description of pube trimming made me lol. excellent thread :D

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
How come we can talk about pubes but can't say ****.

For the same reason that we can say...

ASS
HOLE
SON OF A BITCH

without pissing off the forum censor.
but when you try to put ASS and HOLE together, like so: *******
you get shut down.

That's just stupid.
The forum censor is a little outdated imo. We should be allowed to say as*hole if we can say son of a bitch or ass and hole separately.

Last edited:

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
i would be carefull shaving your balls cause if yo0u cough you might nip it. (by nip i mean decapitade them)

Last edited: