Pube trimming.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
No. But there is poking. Gaaah!

It's intermittent as of yet, but I feel like it's only going to get worse unless I shave f**king everything down there. Thighs included. And I just can't do that. D:

That's just stupid.
The forum censor is a little outdated imo. We should be allowed to say as*hole if we can say son of a bitch or ass and hole separately.
Yeah, man. I can say fuc and king, why not f**king? Stupid censor. :mad:

It's not like it's hard to get around anyway, for fuck's sake.

LMAO. It took Neonite not even two minutes to infractionatize this post. :lol:

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
No. But there is poking. Gaaah!

It's intermittent as of yet, but I feel like it's only going to get worse unless I shave f**king everything down there. Thighs included. And I just can't do that. D:

Yeah, man. I can say fuc and king, why not f**king? Stupid censor. :mad:

It's not like it's hard to get around anyway, for fuck's sake.

LMAO. It took Neonite not even two minutes to infractionatize this post. :lol:
Ha, that's the extreme downside to shaving/trimming. When it starts to regrow it's sooooooo annoying. But hey, if you get laid for it, it's worth the week or so of annoying-ness.

Also, lame about the infrac. :c

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
You can first trim it down with a regular pair of scissors, preferably nice n sharp, then (carefully!) apply a cigarette lighter for a smoother and more natural looking finish. You basically do a controlled burn on your pubes, works especially well on those pesky ball & lower groin hairs. Wash afterwards. The hairs on and around the base of the penis can best be removed with a razor. :)

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
Here's another free tip: don't try to wax your *******. It doesn't work and it's most unpleasant.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
T2A - Dude, at your rate, your pubes are gonna resemble a rebar scrapyard on steroids in a few months time and that's just gonna be nasty.
My advice at this point is to start using a lot of conditioner and some scaffolding to keep that pube growth construction site in check.
At the end of the day though, your lady friend(s) will probably look at you kind of weird when they observe you shaving your ball sack as well as your chin

Lruce

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Well this thread has certainly been informative (also amusing). Now I can stop asking (and getting weird looks from) the girls at work about women's preference in men's hygiene. 0_o