UE2 - UT2kX Battle Droid

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006

To bad that you have to be a member there though. I was dickhead to abunan(mod there) and talked bad about the idea of his site like a year ago here on BUF, so I got banned there just days after registering last week.

Then they wonder why I spoke bad about them. :lol:

Although, I will admit I only registered there to prove my point. :D Because for some reason I felt like it.

Last edited:

EvilEngine

GodMode
Mar 31, 2003
www.evilengine.net
To bad that you have to be a member there though. I was dickhead to abunan(mod there) and talked bad about the idea of his site like a year ago here on BUF, so I got banned there just days after registering last week.

Then they wonder why I spoke bad about them. :lol:

Although, I will admit I only registered there to prove my point. :D Because for some reason I felt like it.

I don't know who you are or what your "beef" with MY site is, but you should have spoke to me, pm'd me or whatever to work out whatever your issue is.
Seems your still being a dickhead for reasons you only know.
And yes you have to sign up as a member to see anything I post for people to use, especially newer custom stuff. I pay for the site out of my pocket, so I can't have just anyone logging on there and sucking up bandwidth. I keep that reserved for those who actually want to be there.

Last edited:

EvilEngine

GodMode
Mar 31, 2003
www.evilengine.net

dannydesil

Nov 24, 2009
Yes I do have 4 lifesize droids in my house. These were the 3D cardboard displays at book stores. They aren't the lame standees that are just a flat picture, they are full-size 3D and are as cool to put together as they are to look at. They sold for $100 with the purchase of a DK Star Wars book.

I hope they make more for Episode II, but a person I know at DK said that they took a bath on the ones for Episode I, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Jetfire

Jul 25, 2005
I had one of those. Got it free, noticed it sticking out of the waste cardboard bin at the back of the bookstore i worked next to :D Battery acid spilled on it when it was being 'looked after' in someone's garage :'(
/necro

Last edited: