1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE2 - UT2kX Battle Droid

Discussion in 'Modeling & Skinning' started by escalade, Jun 14, 2008.

1. escalade

escalade The man, you'd love to TOUCH

I've seen a few posts on other forums that people have a Battle Droid model from Star wars. One had a link, but it was dead. Does it exist?

2. SaD

SaD Skincollecting Fanatic

3. escalade

escalade The man, you'd love to TOUCH

4. _Lynx

_Lynx Strategic Military Services Staff Member

I don't remember seeing confederation battle droid model

5. BuzzBoi315=US=

BuzzBoi315=US= No. You cannot have the second cookie.

May be a private model. Could just be teaseing us with the pic.
    Or it could be something that was once on one of the host sites, but got deleted.

6. Leonardo

Leonardo Old fart on top the mountain.....

7. papasfritas

papasfritas New Member

8. Larkin

Larkin Gone

To bad that you have to be a member there though. I was dickhead to abunan(mod there) and talked bad about the idea of his site like a year ago here on BUF, so I got banned there just days after registering last week.

Then they wonder why I spoke bad about them. :lol:

Although, I will admit I only registered there to prove my point. :D Because for some reason I felt like it.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  9. EvilEngine

EvilEngine GodMode

I don't know who you are or what your "beef" with MY site is, but you should have spoke to me, pm'd me or whatever to work out whatever your issue is.
    Seems your still being a dickhead for reasons you only know.
    And yes you have to sign up as a member to see anything I post for people to use, especially newer custom stuff. I pay for the site out of my pocket, so I can't have just anyone logging on there and sucking up bandwidth. I keep that reserved for those who actually want to be there.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  10. EvilEngine

EvilEngine GodMode

I made that years ago so I hope it still works. If it does please post a pic, as I dont have UT2k4 installed anymore. :)

11. Jefe

Jefe The Dark Rat

12. dannydesil

dannydesil New Member

Yes I do have 4 lifesize droids in my house. These were the 3D cardboard displays at book stores. They aren't the lame standees that are just a flat picture, they are full-size 3D and are as cool to put together as they are to look at. They sold for $100 with the purchase of a DK Star Wars book.

I hope they make more for Episode II, but a person I know at DK said that they took a bath on the ones for Episode I, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

13. Jetfire

Jetfire New Member

I had one of those. Got it free, noticed it sticking out of the waste cardboard bin at the back of the bookstore i worked next to :D Battery acid spilled on it when it was being 'looked after' in someone's garage :'(
    /necro

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009