NFS: Undercover

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
"Moved permanently"

Well I was hugely dissapointed in the last few ones released. Arcade racing is simply just ruining these games too much. I mean come on GRID has a perfect blend of arcade and simulator racing, so it's not impossible.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
I don't mind the NFS series, I liked most wanted quite a bit. Don't know if this one will be any good...

Yeah same, so much so I went back and tried underground. Must admit I liked some of the features in underground that most wanted lacked but the tracks, scale and the whole bling bling glam thing is crap.

Most wanted was more underground then underground, now ofcoarse theres no nighttime but if you call underground getting your car plastered on magazines not running from the cops to a safe house... Well :p

Going into carbon I was expecting more most wanted but darker, perhaps what underground was originally meant to be. Well they kinda got that but it was a crap game in comparison to MW, sure it was good but the whole forced team mate aspect was annoying as hell and made it come across as a noob friendly only racing game when in actual fact some of the tracks are very technical... Not to mention Drifting street tracks.

If Carbon was an addon to MW and added the new cars, updated the models, added nighttime and the other things onto MW it coulda made for a nice expansion.

So really, hearing about another new NFS game is kinda meh... It could be really good or it could just be oh another NFS game you dont need to own :p

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
If you wanna be like that it actually died at HP2 :)

No, saying "died with" means that the mentioned title was the last good one (thus, when PU died the series died with it), and PU was definately the last good one (despite it's somewhat wonky physics), HP2 was terrible, and after that, they compleately changed target audience with the franchise, i was a fan of the origionals but all this neon lights bling bling "fast and the furious" arcade racing the series has become now is just not me, and not what NFS used to be, its something compleately different now.

And the rest of you, spare me the "omg zomg, but it earns EA miljuns! how can that be dead" stuff, yeah it does, but its now bought and played by a compleately different fanbase, to the origional fanbase, thouse of us who liked what it was from 1 to 4 in particular, its long dead :p

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Aye I liked Porsche Unleashed and Most Wanted too, but after that they all felt lacking.
Cops are back as is damage :D
No replays or cockpit view though :tdown: apparently.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
Need for Speed these days follows a pattern release one title that has cop cars and crazy chases and most of the fans dig it and buy it, then they release a crappy racing only title, then rebound with one by adding the cops back.

In my opinion the titles that owned were:
Need For Speed 1,2,3, HP 2
Most wanted was ok, no need for elaborated narrative

Everything else under the need for speed flag sucked really hated Underground stupid ricers....

As for this one it may be fun... can't say till demo time :)

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Carbon is my favourite NFS game.

Honestly. It was the first NFS game that I actually bothered to finish. The styling aspect appeals more to me than the racing itself, tbh.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Replays would have been nice this time around, it's a feature that many Most wanted players would have loved to see. Anyway for the gameplay I can only guess that they will do their possible to get a even better gameplay experience than they could ever deliver us with Most Wanted.

Most Wanted was my personal favorite because I'm a HUGE fan of police pursuit since born. I played a lot of Driver games back then (Especially Driver 2) over and over again hopping to see more of those games on the shelves. When Most Wanted got released I was so hyped after trying the demo just for the police pursuits, the racing was just middle fun.

I'm not that skeptical of a person for Undercover, I mean, damages, cops, and maybe you'll get to play as a cop... If anyone that liked Most Wanted don't want to try Undercover, I really have no clue what's up with said person.

Edit: Yes Carbon was lame, but I think they got the point now.

Last edited: