Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
In addition to these two (posted earlier)...

Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S VR-II DX
Nikon18-200mm.jpg

Nikon MC-30 Remote Trigger Release
NIKONMC-30.jpg

...I've added this stuff to my order...

Nikon AF 35mm f/2D
Nikon35mmF2AF.JPG

Nikon MB-D10 Multi-Power Battery Pack / Verticle Grip
NikonMBD10Grip.JPG

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Seriously man, if you're only to post about your recent potatoe chip sac or coke can then don't post. :hmm:

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
- Axe Deodorant and body spray.
- A poster frame for my new blessthefall poster I got for buying a shirt online.

Sindarin

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 15, 2004
Rear Tire/tyre

92_2_closeup.jpg

Dunlop Qualifier 190/50 R17

Been riding around with a plug in my current rear tire for a while. Figured it would be best to replace it before my trackday.

Matfei

[:«]Ω[»:]:Mױפקזג:]:
Apr 22, 2008
Behind the Great Australian Firewall
Im on the old G5 right now, but I'm thinking about getting the Razer Lachesis next, since I'm getting the Lycosa I sort of want a bit of coherency on my desktop to match my nice shiny LCD I'll be getting.

Anyone got any opinions on Razer mice?

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
Yeah, I've had a Deathadder for about 2 weeks now.
Overall, I love it.
Build quality seems decent enough, some very slightly loose side buttons, but not to the point where it becomes a hindrance.

Awesome tracking, best I've felt yet. Good response on the mouse buttons, and they're quite large and easy to find, so that's good too.

The only thing I wish was different is the glossy plastic sides. While the top surface is some kind of rubberized grip surface, the sides are definitely slippery when your hands become a bit sweaty. One quick fix is to simply use some sandpaper;)