Discuss my Windows colours here

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
It's a hot topic, apparently, 90% of the time I take a screenshot it's completely ignored in favour of the stupidest question imaginable, "How do you use that colour scheme?" It's quite easy, actually. I set my colours, and I confirm them. :lol:

Windows Gray is flat boring, and so I like to change it up every now and again. Here are some of the colour styles I have used before. Feel free to direct all comments about them here:

And then of course I had to type this after I took the damn pictures. The bright nasty horrible green one, I used for all of three minutes before deciding it was awful, and I've never used it since. So if you guys wanna trash that one, I agree 100%. :p

I used the first one pictured for the last eight months or so, and just today I switched to the second one.

Could I ask a real small favour of everyone who views this thread? Stop asking me about this. Please. It's a colour scheme. I was going to say "the colours I use can't be that important to you" but I guess they are, with all the questions I get about it. :lol:

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 62
  • greenblue.jpg
    greenblue.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 41
  • firered.jpg
    firered.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 49
  • green.jpg
    green.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 43
  • marine.jpg
    marine.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 37

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Oh damn, forgot one.

Attachments

• bloodred.jpg
    bloodred.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 53

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
puke3.gif

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Those are horrible, and you are a horrible person for using them.

no u

Also if the guy who tagged "time for an update" wants to pay for it, I'll update. PM me and I'll take a browse on alienware or something, and let you know where to ship it.

Last edited by a moderator: