[TV] Battlestar Galactica

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Was that where she was sitting on top of him? It got all xxx after that?

It's weird how Tigh keeps seeing his dead wife instead of the Six. Makes me wonder what his wife looked like when she was younger. Maybe she was a first-generation Six that grew old with Tigh, lol. What if her nagging, alcoholic personality were to show up in a Six at some point? I kid, but sometimes I do wonder...

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
soz I missed the last 6 or 7 weeks of this show b/c I refuse to give up my partyin friday nights. also, my internet gives me no joy on the streaming.

is it worth going back and following up on this show or should I let it go into the night like I did with L O S T ?

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
It's worth it since this is the last season and you've come this far. I still haven't gotten to watch the last ep yet. :(

Edit: Ugh, they still haven't put the last episode up.

Edit2: Oh hey, they added the last episode after the new one last night, I guess the new stance is to not put the eps online until they are a week old or until the new one airs. Now I'll be stuck a week behind what's currently happening unless I can catch a rerun on tv. :(

Edit3: Woot, I'm finally up to date. All I can say now is: WTF?

Edit4: June 13th

Woah there, moving a bit fast now huh. This episode felt kind of rushed so kind of anti-climatic (not production, but story) but wow, we're definitely getting close to the finale. o.o

Last edited:

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Yeah, Revelations was a bit rushed feeling. But, the ending was good. Can't wait for the next half of the season (according to IMDB, might not happen until 2009).

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
Yeah, Revelations was a bit rushed feeling. But, the ending was good. Can't wait for the next half of the season (according to IMDB, might not happen until 2009).
The sidestory w/ Starbuck taking the waste treatment ship seemed unimportant and unnecessarily long. Everything since then, things that have been the focal point of the entire series, was rushed through in 2 episodes. The writing seems very out of character to the rest of the series. I've also read about the show's finale airing in Jan/Feb of 2009 which going by what they did w/ season 3, this one is about to stop airing soon and will pickup again sometime Oct/Nov. I know the writers/producers wanted an end to the show but it's moot point when they keep dragging it on like this.

flo0tz

May 1, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
I was waiting for the "but then..." at the end.

Hard to imaging how the rest of the season will go. Perhaps the planet they found ISN'T earth? Or maybe the remainder of the season will focus on the fleet searching for the survivors of the 13th colony? (assuming they jumped planet)

Also: earthlings blew themselves up or was it the other half of the cylon fleet that blasted them? Or something more... mysterious? :eek:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Planet of the Apes 2... Well I think it's obvious they blew themselves up and I had a feeling Earth was gonna be like that from early on in the series. Not sure what the rest will be, they rebuild Earth together and await the final frontation with the rest of the Cylons?

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Hard to imaging how the rest of the season will go. Perhaps the planet they found ISN'T earth? Or maybe the remainder of the season will focus on the fleet searching for the survivors of the 13th colony? (assuming they jumped planet)

Also: earthlings blew themselves up or was it the other half of the cylon fleet that blasted them? Or something more... mysterious? :eek:

The ruins look way too old to be done by (modern day) cylons.

I'm getting more and more of the impression that Cylons, particularly the final 5, are the 13th Colony who bumped into the robotic versions. It's kinda corny, but it does fit with the facts pretty well.
Either way, the episode could've really used an extra half hour like the Season 2 finale.

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
This season, when they started getting close, I was having the feeling they were gonna find Earth all blowed up (damn us and our war-like ways). I was actually kind of hoping for it, because I was having really, really horrible 'Galactica 1980' flashbacks.

Gotta say I was getting pissed at the writers: "Deliver the 3 Cylons that I refuse to give you the names of or I'll kill more hostages." wtf?

And what about the 5th? Wandering around ruined Earth?

The ruins look way too old to be done by (modern day) cylons.

I'm getting more and more of the impression that Cylons, particularly the final 5, are the 13th Colony who bumped into the robotic versions. It's kinda corny, but it does fit with the facts pretty well.
Cool theory.