TWD HAS A WIFE!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Marriage, its either the best thing that can happen to you or the worst thing. I wish you the best of luck regardless, just make sure you read the fine print on the "I own half of everything you own" clause.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I hope to your god you lived together before you decided to do this. My girlfriend has a friend who met a girl, dated her 6 months, then married her to have sex. They never lived together, and since then (it's been over a year, anyway) she's cheated on him, he has said to her face he doesn't love her and wants a divorce, and long story short it's the worst marriage I've ever seen personally. So if you haven't had sex yet (and you're mormon, so I doubt it), if you're marrying to have sex, and/or you haven't lived together, I will say it in as annoying a manner I can:

CONGRATULATIONS,
AND GOOD LUCK.

(cuz you're gonna need it)

(not trying to rain on your parade. i seriously mean congratulations, and I hope, as with anyone, that it works out for the best)

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Sorry, but I only knew my wife for two months before we got engaged and six months before we got married, and we've been together nearly four years with no sense of things going awry. So it does happen.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
twdachievedq9.jpg

Just kiddin... Congrats TWD!

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Congratulations!

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
bravo, toutes mes félicitations, j'espère que tout se passera pour le mieux. D'ailleurs, ne sommes nous pas dans meilleur des mondes possibles ? Alors que peut-il arriver de mal ? :)