World of Warcrafters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Wow should have 'shapeshifter' items that are 'brown' items and are about as rare as a blue item, ALL the current shapeshift items are for quests, have limited uses so you cannot do anything with em.

The Shapeshift should let you become whatever it transforms you too for as long as you like, unless you are polymorphed, dispelled upon, you unequip them, the item breaks or you die, for example, you get the '[Lion's Bracers.]' , when you put them on they automatically transform you into a lion, but they don't do anything special except alter your appearance so druids still get their special forms with special abilities.
It'd be fun to play around with, really.

I play a 37 Night Elf hunter on ther server 'Cenarion Circle'.
Let me know if you see a 37 Dwarf hunter named 'Oop' or a paticular gnome corpse 'billybob' if you play on that server.

Slainchild, when was the 'day of judgement'? I might like to know so I may be prepared for it next year.

Last edited:

Da RicK

Stubid newpie
Apr 26, 2001
Next to Santa
horde.jpg

If i knew about this thread i'd post sooner, i'm a 48 orc warrior on bleeding hollow (PVP) currently. My alt is a 40 night elf priest on Silver Hand (rp).I also have several alts ranging from lvl 7-20, but they are just to mess around with, though i'm finding the shaman class to be a very cool one they can basically take any roll in a party and later on can wear heavier armor.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
The Euro retail release is already out? That seems faster then I thought, nice!

Does anyone know how the Asian release has been doing?

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
PsychoMoggieBagpuss said:
What servers are everyone on in the EU and what race/class?
Going to pick this up today.

I'm playing with Profiler, CaSCaDe and Savatage on Aszune..
Were all in LoD there, so why dont you seek us up there, LS is there as well, might be a couple others soon as well :D

We are on the Horde, (i'm a undead Priest)..
Pro and Sav are Orc's (hunters)

Last edited:

wagwannadon

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
wagwannadon
Is WoW a successful game? How many people play it? How many servers are there?
Someone tell me! I'm too lazy to but the game and find it out for myself!

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
UNR3AL said:
Is WoW a successful game? How many people play it? How many servers are there?
Someone tell me! I'm too lazy to but the game and find it out for myself!

Under what rock do you live, asking if WoW is succesfull ;)
I think its THE most succesfull MMO out there atm, and alot consider it as the best MMO of the moment. :lol:

How many people play it, US 280.000+, Korea 100.000+ Europe 400.000+ according to the WoW site.

How many servers, ALOT, 20 in Europe and think the same in the US.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Necroth said:
How many people play it, US 280.000+, Korea 100.000+ Europe 400.000+ according to the WoW site.

I hardly think that in a little over a week the European population count has already doubled what is playing in the United States after 3 months.

And there are about 90 servers (at last count) in the US.

wagwannadon

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
wagwannadon
Necroth said:
Under what rock do you live, asking if WoW is succesfull ;)
I think its THE most succesfull MMO out there atm, and alot consider it as the best MMO of the moment. :lol:

Only 20 servers? :eek:
How many people can one server hold?
If there is 20 servers then thats wierd! :rolleyes:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
PsychoMoggieBagpuss said:
UNR3AL

Go to http://www.worldofwarcraft.com and read up about it.
And while you're at it google MMORPG
Retarded questions where the poster is obviously just too lazy to look up the answer themselves results in my BAN button finger getting a bit twitchy.........

Did you look at his post history from yesterday? I'm surprised you haven't atleast hit the reset and delete all posts button yet. :p