World of Tanks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Yep, definitely done when they release 10.0 in October sometime. I think I've played my last battle already. I'll just be logging in to update my stats and stuff, then I'm done. If they ever open up more maps to the lower tiers, I'll think about playing a few more battles but nothing significant. This game has been heading down for the past 2 years....it all started with the nerfing of the arty.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Quit this stupid game about a month ago for good; this account and my 4 alternates also (all 5 names related to Unreal Universe). Too many stupid changes over the past 3-4 years just made the game unbearable. When it stopped running on my WinXP PC was a huge nail in the coffin (bigger screen than my silly laptop).

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
:tup: de-install, never look back. These kinds of games should be verboten. Damn hamster wheels is all they are.