!!! WMP Contest Discussion !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Recieved.

8 more.

Allright, the name of the contest package is WMPak1. Im changing the BLG and the Underslinger to use that.

Last edited:

Postal

Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
I will make you guys a deal.

If I dont get 10 entries, I will still pay out to the winner.

However, if I dont get 10 entries, there will be no WMP Competition for 2k4, allright?
Doc, Kang and I have talked it over, and we were thinking along the lines of a 150 dollar grandprize. A 2k4 contest would be on something other then weapons, perhaps mutators or melee? Vehicles mods?

soldat

resident potato
Oct 28, 2002
the corner pocket
Visit site
i'd like that. vehicle mods would bring out a lot of creativity. unless someone makes the ub3rl337 plasmaiondisintegrator takeoutapowercoreinoneshot bycicle. that would be truly l337.

Postal

Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Recon Cycle from C&C, that would be fun. I want to make a GunShip Raptor. Give it a minigun, and Rocket Pods.

In any even, lets wrap up this mod first.

Donator

Jun 26, 2003
Vienna
Visit site
Obelisk of Light would make an impressive defence turret for the main base. A powerful, chargable laser on primary and a lock-on feature á la Avril secondary to actually hit those pesky Mantas.

PS: I'd REALLY like to send the Disruptor in now, so here goes the call to all my beta testers: did any crashes occur in beta2?

Last edited:

ROFL 451

Twisted Mind
Dec 25, 2003
Darkness
Eh. Back from vacation, with a few scant days to finish my weapon. I see all is going well, and I think that even if you don't get 10 entries you should still do one for UT2004. Because it is newer, people will be roaring for new weapons, so I think that creating a weapon pack for that would be a huge hit. just my 2 cents. Will try to finish weapon before the deadline. . .0_0

ROFL 451

Twisted Mind
Dec 25, 2003
Darkness
Postal said:
If I dont get 8 more entries, why should I pony up more of my money?

Then why pony up more of your money for this contest? You get a half-hearted attempt (me included, I am just no good, Donator and Soldat excluded for making good weapons) and still pay up, why not save teh cash for the real shibang?

Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.